Người đăng: Unknown on Thứ Tư, 9 tháng 4, 2008



Number 288



Supermouse Underwater!



Here's a Supermouse story from Standard Comics' Supermouse #12, April 1951, drawn by Milton Stein.


For you Supermouse fans--and I know you're out there because you write me and tell me you want more Soupie--this is the second-to-last story I have drawn by Stein; sometime in the future I will be posting from Supermouse #22, and unless I get more Supermouse comics, that will be it. If you're new to Pappy's Supermouse stories by Stein have been posted in Pappy's #126, Pappy's #202, and a story drawn by an unknown artist in Pappy's #246.

Page 1 / Page 2 / Page 3 / Page 4 / Page 5 / Page 6 / Page 7 / Page 8 / Page 9 / Page 10 / Page 11 / Page 12

{ 0 nhận xét... read them below or add one }

Đăng nhận xét