Người đăng: Unknown on Thứ Hai, 5 tháng 5, 2008


Number 306



That ol' black magic has me in its spell…



Poor Gar Macon, pilot, coward. He's doomed to repeat his mistakes. Most of us wish for a chance to go back and undo something we've screwed up, but in this case Macon gets to do it again until it undoes him. "Vengeance of the Living Dead" is from Fawcett's World's Beyond #1, 1951, the only issue of that title. It became Worlds of Fear with the next issue.

The artwork is by Bernard Baily, a fine golden age artist who contributed some of the best and most gruesome covers ever for horror comics. His abilities show in this effective and creepy story.

Speaking of doing things over, I'm going back to work today after having a week off. I get to do the same thing I've done every working day of my life for three decades. Having the week off gave me the ability to post to Pappy's every day. It was fun, but now I'll be going back to my usual three-a-week schedule.

Page 1 / Page 2 / Page 3 / Page 4 / Page 5 / Page 6 / Page 7 / Page 8 / Page 9

{ 0 nhận xét... read them below or add one }

Đăng nhận xét