Người đăng: Unknown on Thứ Hai, 18 tháng 8, 2008



Number 363


Airboy and the battle of the magicians


A really fine Airboy story, from Airboy Vol. 5 #5, June 1948, drawn by Fred Kida.

This is yet another from the Pappy tearsheet box. For those new to Pappy's, about 30 years ago I was given a box with hundreds of pages cut from comic books of the 1940s.

The owner was a man who wanted to pursue a career in comics. As far as I can tell he never worked in comics, but he knew and liked various artists, bought the comics, and cut out their work. I took the hundreds of pages and assembled them into stories. I have more Fred Kida Airboy stories, but unfortunately they are all missing pages, and I won't scan them.

In the meantime, though, you can check out the only other complete Kida Airboy story I have to offer here.















{ 0 nhận xét... read them below or add one }

Đăng nhận xét