Người đăng: Unknown on Thứ Sáu, 8 tháng 5, 2009


Number 519


Pussycat is booby-trapped!


Ah, Pussycat...how I wish I could stroke you, see your back arch, feel you purr.

Excuse me, guys. I get carried away. Here is yet another sexy Bill Ward masterpiece from the one-shot 1968 Pussycat magazine, reprinting stories from men's magazines published by Marvel Comics publisher Martin Goodman. Pussycat was probably inspired by Playboy's Little Annie Fanny, the Kurtzman/Elder masterpiece. Pussycat is kind of innocent like Annie until she turns on her feminine charms. Elder could draw Annie nude and still make her look innocent, but Bill Ward specialized in glamour pin-ups, and Pussycat looked anything but innocent in her ensembles from Frederick's of Hollywood.

I'm also showing you an earlier Ward, a Torchy story from the 1940s. I scanned it from Torchy Summer Special #1, published and copyright 1992 by Innovation. The sharp black and white stats were provided by Greg Theakston and/or Bill Black of AC Comics, who know how to reconstruct the black line from color comics.











{ 0 nhận xét... read them below or add one }

Đăng nhận xét