A Brief Intermission: Our Next Feature Will Begin Shortly After The Break

Người đăng: Unknown on Chủ Nhật, 11 tháng 7, 2010



One of the key sins of the little-league blogger is presuming that their blog is of any importance to anybody but themselves. But another is committed by the blogger, of what Ian Faith in "Spinal Tap" so kindly labelled “selective appeal”, who stops posting for awhile and never bothers to let anybody know whether they’re coming back or not. After all, it’s one thing for a reader to drop kindly over to an out-of-the-way blog such as this one, and quite another to find that the blogger’s wandered off without posting anything new or leaving a note. And so I hope it’ll sound respectful and not self-important if I just let my occasional reader know that I’ll not be able to do any posting here again until Sunday 18th July. There’s a few of those personal and family things to be sorted out, and then I can get back to the business of these wonderful comic books again. Any comments can be passed through the, er, comments, of course, whether for publication or just to let me know there are bills to pay and so on. Have a splendid time, and I hope you might consider popping in next Sunday, when there WILL be something new to peruse.







{ 0 nhận xét... read them below or add one }

Đăng nhận xét