Người đăng: Unknown on Chủ Nhật, 18 tháng 9, 2011


Number 1019


What is your fate?



I wonder if Harvey Comics' Man In Black, which I read new as a '50s pre-teen, helped shape my view of fate as an unseen force over which we have little or no control. Or maybe it's just me who thinks our lives are some sort of cosmic joke. What decisions over the decades led to where I am now, and what I do...sitting at a computer scanning old comic books and posting them on a blog. It's fate, I tell ya! At the age of 10, poring over Bob Powell's great artwork and the intriguing premise of Man In Black I could not have foreseen my future, but I remember reading the comic, wondering what fate held in store for me.

I showed you Man in Black #1 in Pappy's #822.

From Man in Black #2, 1957:
























{ 0 nhận xét... read them below or add one }

Đăng nhận xét