Number 1142: The “friendenemy”

Người đăng: Unknown on Thứ Tư, 18 tháng 4, 2012


Milt is Dudley's best friend. So why does he do him dirt every chance he gets? Well, that's what friends are for! I think everyone has a couple of “friends” like Milt when they are teenagers. If they're lucky they catch on before the "friends" do too much damage.

It reminds me of the old saying, “Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer,” except in this case your friends are actually your enemies.

Ah, well...as we grow up we live and learn. I think I know better now about choosing my friends more carefully. As far as I'm concerned, my best friends are you Pappy readers!

Drawn by Boody Rogers, from Dudley #2 (1949):








Don't forget Craig Yoe's great book, Boody, with many stories by this fabulous cartoonist, from your usual bookstore sources.

{ 0 nhận xét... read them below or add one }

Đăng nhận xét