Dream came true Indian Sex Story

Người đăng: Unknown on Thứ Sáu, 24 tháng 1, 2014


Dream came true Indian Sex Story Hi, my name is Rajesh. I am a regular reader of ISS but this is the first time I am posting one of my true experiences. Firstly I was scared and nervous, after reading all your stories I thought I should share this great experience with you. I am currently living in abroad; this experience happened few years back when I was in Chennai, India. I was 19 at that time and I was staying in one of my aunt’s house in Chennai. One-day aunt said “we have visitors coming tomorrow, please help to organize the rooms for them”. I asked, “Who is coming”, she replied, “Your father’s sister, her husband and their daughter are coming here to stay for 3 days to attend couple of family functions”. I thought it will be interesting but 3 days won’t be enough to enjoy with them, particularly with their daughter Vasanthy. She was 16 years old at that time but I hadn’t seen her for the last 2 years. Previously we both grew up in the same town and went to schools near by. She was a cute girl in school days and lots of boys were after her, I also had real interest on her but never made any attempt. When I saw her last, 2 years ago, she was about 14 or 15 and only started to shape up as a cute teenager. Her father is a high ranked government servant and they are a very decent family. She has one brother, he was my classmate, I therefore had the opportunity to visit their home and play with him and Vasanthy. She was very innocent and shy but due of her beauty and wealth she had little ignorance and head-weight. The following day arrived; at about mid day they arrived. I was really shocked and speechless to see Vasanthy’s appearance now. She was like a sexy little princess, standing about 5’5″ tall, long leg, flatten hair up to shoulder, fair skin, slim built and she still had the childish looking innocent face. Her body was really gorgeous in her tight short sleeve t-shirt and tight black skirt up to her knee. I felt chemicals reactions in my body but I controlled my feelings and didn’t show any expression out. The next two days they were busy visiting relations and functions, nothing I could do or enjoy. On the third day evening (the day before they scheduled to return) we all sat down for a family dinner. My aunt started the conversation “the 3 days have gone very fast visiting functions, you didn’t get a chance enjoy your break and visiting places, why don’t you stay few more days”, Vasanthy’s father replied “sorry we had to go as I have an important appointment day after tomorrow”. My aunt didn’t give up and asked, “Ok let uncle go, aunty and Vasanthy can stay for few more days?” Please note that this requests were nothing to do with me, they were genuine requests from my aunty. Vasanthy’s mother replied “your uncle wouldn’t cope on his own for food etc; I had to go with him”. As a pleasant surprise…for me surely, they finally decided to leave Vasanthy behind in Chennai for two weeks to enjoy her school break. Her father had to come back in two weeks for an appointment and decided to take her back at the same time. No one thought about the danger of leaving such a beautiful girl behind because they never suspected about my behavior and thought that they are leaving her with aunty and her two little children in a family atmosphere. After her parents went, first two or three days went casually, I was really nervous and scared to make any unusual moves and I was worried about loosing days. She behaved completely normal and didn’t really pay any attention towards me even though I tried my best to seek her attention, may be because shyness and as I already mentioned ignorance and head weight. Only positive thing I noticed was her dresses and behaviors, which were completely like a modern city type girl because her family back ground and her expensive private school environment. She normally wears t-shirts, shirts, jeans and mini skirts. Whenever she wears sleeveless t-shirt and mini skirt, I really struggled to control myself after seeing those shiny long legs and the shapes of other things behind little clothing, they were perfectly right size for a 16 years old and any guy will love to handle them forever. Days were moving nothing unusual happened except going out as family, watching films and playing with children at home. Only interesting thing started to happen was that she shown real interest in playing video games. My aunt’s husband who at that time was in abroad had sent a complete set of video game for his children that was too big for them, all other family members were almost addicted to that, they were such interesting games for all ages. After seeing me, my aunty and other family friends playing the games seriously, Vasanthy got into it and almost addicted now. I had the opportunity to give her company several times, she even asked me to join with her some times but certainly no other intention from her. When I normally play with my friends, we place bet and the looser had to do certain things such as sit-ups for fun. I introduced that and family members accepted it. I realized that Vasanthy would do anything to have a serious video game at that stage. Without rushing I encouraged her to involve more into the games and made her really addicted. She now even begs me or aunty to join with her playing games all the time. On the next day a sad incident happened, a close relative of my aunt died in Trichy (another town about 5 hours from Chennai by coach). Aunty decided to travel to Trichy with her children that night and predicted 3 to 4 days would be staying there for funeral etc. However that was winning a jackpot in lottery to me started thinking of just me and Vasanthy in that huge home for the next 3 to 4 days. I realized that was the opportunity I was dreaming for but I was not sure how to make the move. On that day evening aunty and her children departed to Trichy, after sending them off I went to one of my close friend’s house to seek some advise. His name is Karthik, he was about 24 years old, very handsome and a real womanizer. He is great in attracting young girls by his personality and charm. Girls fells easily for him, that’s the reason I went to him for advice. I honestly explained the situation to him. He asked me “are you looking for a long term relationship or just short fun”. I said “long term is not possible because family back grounds and I am not a real match to that beauty”. He said “not a problem, I will help you and follow my instructions”. He gave me lots of tips and instructions; he also gave me some movies to watch in order. I reached home at about 6pm and found Vasanthy was playing the video game on her own. She straightaway asked me to join; I joined and played normally for about one hour. Then I started to unfold my plan as instructed by my friend. We started placing bets, starting with sit-ups, making cup of tea, arranging room etc. We both had our dinner at about 8.30pm and the servant girl departed to her home at 9pm. Just me and Vasanthy in that house, my feelings were running high but I was scared to do any silly things. After dinner I asked her “shall we watch a movie”. She said “no that will be boring, can we play more video game”. I said “if we can place serious bet only I am interested “. I know she would agree, she said “ok, such what sort of bets”. I explained “If we wanted to see that is really talented on this we will have to play seriously, if we want to play seriously we will have to place some really difficult and serious bets”. She said “ok, ok you tell me, I am ready for any bet because I am the one going to win”. That’s the answer I was looking for and she never suspected my intention. We started with usual bets and gradually moved to bets which according to the plan. So far no hesitation and full cooperation from her. Finally we started placing bets to be completed on the following day, such as making morning coffee, for my luck the servant girl took day off that day so we agreed the looser to carry out her duties such as sweeping, washing etc. On the final game of that night I placed a strange bet, the winner of that game will bathe the looser, wash their clothe, dress them up as how the winner wish and the looser must cooperate fully. Firstly she didn’t understand and realize my intention. I explained to her the bet again and made her believe that this is only for fun and to play the games more interestingly on the following days. I think without fully understanding the bet she agreed hesitantly. We played the finale game and I won it as planned. We agreed all the things we both need to carry out on the following day according to the game results. I finally reminded her that I am going to bath you tomorrow and dress you and make you up like a pretty princess, ok that’s the bet and you are going to like it. She shyly looked at me but didn’t say anything. I reminded her that this all for fun and if we can fully complete all these bets only I am interested in further games. She now said “ok, ok”. We both went to bed in separate rooms; I was really satisfied with the progress so far and had a good night sleep. Following day we got up and completed the tasks as agreed on the previous day. At about 11am we have completed every thing except the final bet; I noticed that she was started behaving nervously. I said “ok Vasanthy, time for your bath, get ready”. She looked at me nervously and shyly. Because of water shortage in Chennai shower was not working instead we have to fill big containers to have bath and have to use water effectively. After I noticed her hesitation I had to repeat all my previous statements and added that this between her and me and just for fun. After several minutes of advice I asked her “come on Vasanthy…are you scared? She said “no” after a minute silent. “Are you shy then…? No reply from her but a little shake of her head and biting of finger nails showed me that her shyness. Further few minutes were spending on reducing her shyness. Finally she slowly followed me to the bathroom, once we both are in the bathroom, I said “ok Vasanthy, no more hesitation, no more shy, no need to close the bathroom door because front door is closed and no one is going to come in” no reply from her, nervously looking down the floor. She was wearing a t-shirt and pajama. I went close to her and said “ok, take off your t-shirt and pajama”, no movement from her. Once again after several minutes of my talking, without any choice and lost patience she slowly started to lift her t-shirt and finally went into the washing bucket. She was shyly looking away from me. Now she almost gave up every thing and started to cooperate with the process, she didn’t take too much time for her pajama to go to the washing bucket. She was standing next to me, just wearing a black bra and purple panty and was shyly and nervously looking away from me. That was my dream coming true and there was lots of chemical reaction in my body, as planned I controlled it and didn’t rush things. She still didn’t realize that I am after her body and the danger because she was a virgin and not matured enough to realize it. I then took a small jug and poured water on her few times and then took some shampoo and massage her head, no real resistant from her. I was chatting to her all the time to reduce her nervous and shyness. After few minutes time came to put the soap on her, I took a bar of soap and placed it on her shoulder, she first time opened her mouth and nervously asked me that can she put the soap herself. I said “ok, no problem, I wash all your clothes while you putting soap on”. She firstly didn’t realize the danger and felt relieved. I gave the soap to her and grab the washing bucket and said that ok Vasanthy please give me all your clothe, I can wash all at the same time you know the water shortage. She now realized the danger and looked at me angrily but that didn’t take me long time to persuade her. Finally she turned away from me and started to release her bra hooks and finally the bra ended up in the washing bucket. She now completely gave up and realized her situation that was easier for me to make her to bring her panty to the washing bucket after few minutes of resistance. Now she is fully naked, standing few feet away from me but only showing her back to me. While I was washing her clothes, I tried to make her realize that nothing more for her to hide or feel shy but she still was shaking and nervously looking away from me that helped me to enjoy her beauty thru my eyes. After washed all clothes I moved close to her from behind and said “Vasanthy, just relax, why you look like angry with me and nervous”, while I was talking I slowly put my hands on her shoulders and started to massage, initially she tried to move away from me but then realized that no worth. She now was standing still and my hands were moving towards her ass, I felt her body was shaking like a leave. I now slowly started massaging her ass and back thigh area, they were very tight, I slowly moved my middle finger up and down in the split but was not able to locate her ass-hole because she had very tight ass and was little resistance from her and I didn’t want to force and spoil anything in that stage. That was the first time I touched one of the secret area of a girl’s body, sorry if I hadn’t mentioned before that I was a virgin at that time and didn’t have any real experience of this pleasure but I was desperate for this experience. For my luck, my first experience was happened to be with my dream girl. I then moved my hands towards her long legs. Now no resistance from her but still looked away from me angrily. I asked her “how are you feeling now”, no reply from her. I then stood up and massaged her hands one by one, then I slowly put my hands around her body and reached her front part of the body, firstly neck, then I tried to move down to the chest area but she was covering her chest by keeping her hands crossed. After few minutes of usual talk, her hands were helplessly moved and dropped down, my hands immediately took over the area, my hands now slowly moving her breast area and measuring her boobs, they were the size of a half apple. I surprisingly found that her boobs were very hard and nipples were fully erected, which indicated me that there were chemical reactions in her body too, may be due to nervousness. My aim now to make her feel comfortable and to awake her sexual feelings, my hands handled her boobs now for few minutes. First time I noticed her body language has changed slightly, no resistance what so ever and also she looked at my face couple of times while my hands were playing with her small boobs that indicated me that she started enjoying the attention her body was receiving. I now courageously started to move my hands down towards her other secret area, she definitely knew what my target is going to be but no resistance from her that really encouraged me to play with her body bit more seriously. My hands now reached just below her flat tummy, now my body was very close to her body and my hands were around her body, I was able to feel her body was shivering. As soon as she felt my fingers were moving around her cunt she kept her legs very tight together as a last line of defense and asked me first time “what are you going to do to me”, I said “I am going to make you happy Vasanthy, I swear that I am not going to hurt you, you will definitely like this”. No reply from her, I continued “how are you feeling now? Are you still nervous and shy or you feeling relaxed?” again no replies, after I said “come on tell me” she looked at me and gave me a smile. I asked “what this smile means? Is that mean you are feeling comfortable now, come on tell me the truth” after few seconds she turned her head around and looked at my face with a shy smile and a little shake of the head to say “yes”. I almost jumped in joy and said “good girl, lets carry on with our bet, then play more video games in the afternoon, ok” she now said “ok” that gave me the license to explore her body further. During all these conversations my fingers were moving around her pubic area, even though her whole body was wet, I felt some sticky fluid on my fingers whenever I moved my fingers through her split but she still didn’t completely surrender her. I therefore continued with my friend’s instructions, my left hand now squeezing her small breasts in turn while my middle finger of right hand was trying to go into her wet cunt but there was little resistance from her body but no word from her mouth that made me to believe that she just pretending externally and enjoying internally. I then held her body more tightly with my body and continued with my hand works, I was wearing a t-shirt and track suit, my cock was fully erected and made a bump on my track suit, I am now pressing that bump into her ass, she must have felt that something is hitting her ass but I didn’t thing she ever had seen or felt a fully erected cock in her life. I finally managed to locate her hole with my middle finger and now trying to insert that into the sticky hole, it was so tight and without spreading her legs that was impossible. She finally understood my struggle, her legs slowly moved apart without any request from myself and she again looked at my face with a strange smile. I said “thank you Vasanthy”, again a smile was her reply, I interpreted that her approval for anything. I now completely satisfied that she was ready for any use. Please wait for part 2 to find out what me and my friend did with this innocent girl…

{ 0 nhận xét... read them below or add one }

Đăng nhận xét