Hot Indian Sexy Student Fucked By Teacher .Hot Indian English Sex Story

Người đăng: Unknown on Thứ Bảy, 3 tháng 5, 2014


By: bharath

Hello! I am Rakesh, living in Vijayawada. I am a regular reader of ISS for the recent times. Now I want to present a real story of my life for the readers of ISS. By profession I am a lecturer in mathematics teaching to the degree and engineering students. Once, one of my colleague requested me to take care of a degree supplementary student, named Suneeta, who failed in final year math paper. I accepted and asked my colleague to bring her to me. He brought her to me only one day before the exam date. Then I explained her only the important models and I was able to create confidence in her that she can pass the exam. After writing the exam she made a phone call to me and said that she can secure a minimum of 60% marks in the exam and also said that the entire credit is of mine. On the next day she came to me. At that time I was alone in my home. Then I concentrated on her structure.

She is very beautiful with full figure having 38d size breasts, 38 size back, 5'6". Till then I never concentrated on the structure of any of my students. For the first time I was unable to control myself. She asked me about fee. Then I told her that I don't require fee. But she insisted me to take some amount of fee. Then I asked her to give some thing instead of fee. Then she said that she has nothing to give other than fee. Then I said that you have many to give other than fee. Then she understood my intention and readily accepted to give what I want. Then I put one of my hands on her thighs and slightly moved up. Then my hands touched her heavy sized breasts. I lost my control and pulled her into my laps. I lifted her top to her breasts and opened the bra and pressed her boobs by kissing her. Her boobs are very hard and heavy. Then I sucked her boobs for ten minutes. She turned very hot and she took my right hand and placed it into her panty and pulled it up to her pussy.

After some time I made her fully naked and myself too. Her pussy was very wet. I opened her legs wide and held them tight with my hands, I leaned on her and with my lips I covered her mouth. She sucked my tongue. I tried to push my 8" dick into her. Then she said that it was the first time to her and asked me to put my dick slowly. Initially I put my hard dick very slowly and she enjoyed it very much. Then I increased my speed. After 10 minutes she cum heavily. But I continued the hard fucking and after 15 minutes me cum on her body. She liked it. She was very happy and kissed me. After that day she came to me many times and we enjoyed every time like any thing. Now she got married and settled in Bangalore. Even then she comes to me whenever it is possible. This is a real story of mine. I think you enjoyed it. Send your comments to the mail address "rakesh_shhh@yahoo.co.in". Ladies who are living in Vijayawada and who have interest in these things can contact m

{ 0 nhận xét... read them below or add one }

Đăng nhận xét