Người đăng: Unknown on Thứ Ba, 1 tháng 7, 2008



Number 334



Love and hate



Jay Scott Pike was one of the top bullpen artists for Stan Lee at Atlas in the 1950s. He left comics after they crashed, and went on to become a calendar girl artist, like Gil Elvgren. Frankly, it was news to me. I was surprised to hear that and to see examples of his art because I hadn’t seen his pinups before.



I like his drawings for the Atlas love and horror comics, and I have two stories. The first is from My Own Romance #37, and the second a reprint from Vault Of Evil #16, 1974, originally published 20 years earlier in Mystery Tales #21.

Two blondes…one still in love with a guy from her past, one wants her husband dead. Women, can't live with them, can't live...etc.











{ 0 nhận xét... read them below or add one }

Đăng nhận xét