Người đăng: Unknown on Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 7, 2008


Number 345



The doomed frat boys



My son and his family moved to another state earlier this year. The plan is for him to finish his schooling. I'm in the stands cheering him on, waving the ol' college flag, yelling, "Go, Dave, go!" Luckily he's taking his classes online, because after reading this story, I'm sure I don't want him joining any fraternities.

This story is from a really bad copy of Superior's Strange Mysteries #13. A previous owner shot a b-b hole through it. Someone stuck some tape over some of the holes. One page has a corner missing. Those are all problems with my particular copy, but a worse problem, the really crappy printing, is thanks to the Canadian publisher's anonymous printer.







{ 0 nhận xét... read them below or add one }

Đăng nhận xét