ComicsPRO says Absolute Green Lantern Rebirth in 2010

Người đăng: Unknown on Thứ Sáu, 20 tháng 3, 2009

The title says it all. According to Matt Price blogging from the ComicsPro meeting going on right now in Memphis, TN, Bob Wayne says there's an Absolute Green Lantern Rebirth coming up in 2010.

I've mixed emotions about this. On one hand, I'd really like to own it; I think it's just going to look cool. But is it necessary? Does it oversaturate the market? Does it now set a precedent for Flash: Rebirth to have an Absolute edition, too? Final Crisis? Does it make the Absolute format less special?

I knew, for instance, that Justice would come out in an Absolute edition, so I didn't buy the original hardcovers or paperbacks. Doing the same thing with All-Star Superman, because I know an Absolute edition is on its way. Both of those are, in their own ways, big self-contained events, worthy of an Absolute edition. So is Batman: Hush and Superman for Tomorrow, I think, even though they're in continuity.

But Green Lantern: Rebirth, now in Absolute edition, six years later? I don't know ... it doesn't quite sit right with me.

{ 0 nhận xét... read them below or add one }

Đăng nhận xét