Người đăng: Unknown on Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 3, 2009


Number 496


Dr. Gordon and Mr. Eclipso



Don Markstein's Toonopedia site gives a pretty concise history of Eclipso, a super villain who is the dark side of a decent guy.

Holy Robert Louis Stevenson.

Anyway, this particular episode, with the tunnel-digging robot ROGER, was published in House of Secrets #67, July-August 1967. Bob Haney wrote it, and Alex Toth illustrated it. I know for sure because he signed the last panel in a most distinguished way. As usual with Toth, the artwork is probably better than the story, and yet the story is pretty good!

I got these scans from the Internet some years ago, 2003 to be exact, off of some DC fan site. I just can't remember where. If the guy who produced these scans will contact me I'll give him credit.













{ 0 nhận xét... read them below or add one }

Đăng nhận xét