Người đăng: Unknown on Thứ Tư, 15 tháng 4, 2009



Number 506



Readin' is important


I haven't shown a Superkatt* story before; this is from Giggle Comics #54, June 1948. Dan Gordon was another of the group of moonlighting animators who provided the funny animal strips for Giggle and Ha Ha Comics. They didn't write down to their young readers. For the most part these comics were probably bought and read by parents to young children, but because of the skill level of the artists the comics are raised to a level where parents could also enjoy reading them.

I loved the cucumber gag on the first page. My dirty mind saw something the artist probably didn't intend. Oh well, it's funnier to me the way I see it.










*I have no idea what makes this "katt" super.

{ 0 nhận xét... read them below or add one }

Đăng nhận xét