Trade Poll: How will you read Brightest Day?

Người đăng: Unknown on Thứ Sáu, 11 tháng 6, 2010

I was amazed at the range of responses when we broke the news about the Brighest Day hardcover on Tuesday; I'm not very happy about it, but some fans out there are really not happy about it. And I heard from more readers than I expected that you're planning to wait for the paperback of Brightest Day, rather than buy the hardcover.

So -- I thought I'd put it to a poll. I'm curious about your final Brightest Day purchase -- if you're going to buy the series in single issues and then in hardcover, please choose "hardcover" below, and ditto for paperback; only choose "single issues" if that's the only way you'll be reading the story.

How will you read Brightest Day?
Single issues (only -- not collected)
Hardcover
Paperback
  
pollcode.com free polls


I'm curious to see how this turns out. And if you'd like to explain your choice, please leave a comment below. Thanks!

{ 0 nhận xét... read them below or add one }

Đăng nhận xét