And So Farewell, Or At Least, Farewell Until Friday ...

Người đăng: Unknown on Chủ Nhật, 2 tháng 1, 2011


I thought I'd just let any folks who're dropping by know that, due to some unexpected and rather pressing business out there in the real world, there won't be another post up on TooBusyThinkingAboutMyComics until Friday, January 7th, in four or so days time, when I'm rather looking forward to chatting a touch more about Mr Bendis's work on The Avengers.

I just thought that I ought to forewarn anyone just in case they were thinking of popping over before that. There's no reason why I should be wasting your time, after all.

I will be around should anyone care to add a comment at any time. I don't mean to give the impression that the world is being turned upside down!

Finally, I do hope that the New Year is treating you splendidly. My very best to you!


.

{ 0 nhận xét... read them below or add one }

Đăng nhận xét