Number 1156: Ritzy Fritzi Ritz

Người đăng: Unknown on Chủ Nhật, 13 tháng 5, 2012


When I look back at Sunday strips like these examples of "Fritzi Ritz," it makes me nostalgic for the golden age of newspaper comics. Full pages. Good drawings. Nowadays I look at the Sunday funnies of my own local daily newspaper and need a magnifying glass to read them.

Besides some very nice Fritzi Sunday pages going back as far as the 1940s from St. John's Fritzi Ritz #49 (1956), there are a few pages of "Nancy," which looks like a standard comic book story, but is actually five pages of unrelated daily gag strips. There are also three pages of Charles Schulz's "Peanuts" from the early days. It’s always nostalgic for me to see these early strips. I started reading it in the days when the kids in the main cast were Charlie Brown and neighborhood kids Violet and Patty, Shermy and Pigpen...and when Snoopy walked on four legs.



























{ 0 nhận xét... read them below or add one }

Đăng nhận xét