Người đăng: Unknown on Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 12, 2009


Number 652



Clang!


Way back in October 2008 I showed you the lead story from Sparky Watts #6. I promised I'd show you the two back up stories "one of these days." Today is one of these days! I'm sometimes slow at getting back to my promises.

We have featured Boody Rogers in Pappy's 17 times, covering Sparky Watts, Babe and Dudley. Go to the search engine in the upper left corner, type in Boody Rogers, or just click on the name Boody Rogers in the link under this posting to see what else we've had.

From Sparky Watts #6, 1947:















**********
Check out this video from Tymime, an audio comic book based on the story "Santa Claus In Trouble" using the scans from Pappy's #426. Thanks, Tymime! I'd love to see any future productions.


{ 0 nhận xét... read them below or add one }

Đăng nhận xét