Manjula My Sweet Colleague

Người đăng: Unknown on Thứ Sáu, 16 tháng 12, 2011

Hi, Raasa again! I am 52, fair and good looking. I am not aware of my looks but I am sure women do love me. Well I do have a great sex life personally, but other women have also have been with me and I have also had some. One of such is Manjula, a colleague of mine. This was when I was a manager in one of the nationalized banks in Chennai in nationalised banks, it is the responsibility of staff to replenish cash in ATMs and normally it would be an officer and a clerical staff.
The clerical staff would make turns, as this job would be occupying more time and many would try to avoid it. Manjula was married and was around 45. She did not have a very sexy figure, but was inviting. Her tits would be 34 and she had a slim body. It was her turn once and we both went to do the changes. Normally, the shutter of the ATM will be down and we will enter from the back side.
On that day, we went inside and started to sort cash and load them as usual. Once or twice, I felt Manjula close to me. She makes up a bit and her scent was strong. We brushed each other accidentally and when I apologized, she would smile away. We normally kneel down on the floor while operating and when she got up, her pallu dropped down. I could see her cleavage and her upper portion clearly.
She saw me looking at her and very casually put her pallu back, ensuring that I have seen her. I was surprised, since she always pins up her saree carefully and neatly. Manjula! What happened?” I asked her. She just smiled and said “Don’t you understand? I shook my head as I did not want any mishap in the premises. “Really?” she asked me again and I shook my head saying no.
She came closer and this time pressed her body on mine. I put my hand around and took her lips. We kissed and it was a long sexy, sensual kiss. We parted, completed the formalities and left the room. This continued throughout her turn and the kiss became more as days grew. Added to the kissing, we also engaged in feeling each other’s hot spots. One weekend, I had a call from my control office, saying that there was some problem in the ATM.
I cannot open it without the dual pass word and hence I had to ask Manjula’s help. She came after sometime, and I locked the main doors from inside as it was a holiday and we went to set right the ATM. We did it very quickly and opened the shutters for operations. There was no one in the branch and after closing the door behind the ATM room, we were alone in the branch. I took her in my hands and we kissed.
I have told people at home that it will take some time” she told me. “So have I” I replied. We kissed again and I slowly opened her. “No not here” she said and added “let the dress be on”. I agreed and we kissed again. I slowly lifted her saree up and caressed her legs and thighs. She was not wearing anything underneath and I felt her vagina. It was wet and hot.
She had not shaved for some time and so it was bushy. “Have you not shaved?” I asked her. “No she said. I do not. Then how do you have orals I asked her. “What? My hubby has never done that to me. More so how will it be like Chee...? She said”. I understood that she had not had it like any other normal domestic woman. I had felt her cunt and I knew that it was big and would be a treat. I planned to treat her with my tongue. I opened her wide and bent down before her. “No please” she said.
I just wait I said and kissed her vaginal mound hidden in the black forest. She pushed me away and said enough let us go. I did not want to put pressure on her and so we kissed again and left for the day from the next day, she would smile more whenever she passed by my side in the office and secretly expose her side to me. It was a strike day and we had no office. Her hubby was in a private firm and her kids (grown up) had left for college.
I had a call from her at around 11 AM, asking me if I could come to her home. I took my vehicle and a reserve pack of condom and went to her house. She greeted me at the door and as soon as I entered, locked it from inside. I sat on the sofa and she came and sat on me directly. My erection was tight and I slowly eased myself to allow my dick to expand and be comfortable. She was in a night gown and we kissed. We kissed with more vigour and our hands wandered around as we kissed.
She took my hand down to her hot spot between her legs. It was smooth and wet. “Did you shave?” I asked her. Yes she said “I liked your kiss that other day and I wanted you to have me fully”. I took her in my arms and we went to the bed room. I rolled her on the bed and undressed. She saw my 8 inch thick dick and said “Gosh! It’s good”. I smiled and went on her. She pushed me and lifted her gown over her shoulder and removed her bra and panty.
There she was, naked and full for me. “Come now” she said. Do whatever you want. I pulled her on me and we kissed again. I took her nipples in my mouth and started to kiss and chew them hhmm she moaned. I opened her legs and went down to her fleshy, juicy cunt. I started to kiss and then slowly lick and chew her cunt as she moaned and enjoyed my oral treatment. She pressed her legs to arrest my head and moved her pussy up and down in rhythmic motion as I explored and enjoyed her.
She became hot and her juices started to come. I got up, opened her legs and thrusted a pillow beneath her buttocks. I slid my harness into her and in a swoosh, it went inside. I started to fuck her now, slowly and then with increased speed. She tightened her legs around my hips and we fucked like mad lovers. We finished with a happy note and kissed for a longer duration.
She got up dressed herself and made a coffee for us, after the coffee and another round of kiss, I left. Now we are not in the same office, but we do meet and make love, whenever we have leisure. We now spend more time and use two to three condoms! So that’s it pals. Thanks for your pat on my earlier stories. You can as usual respond to raasakama6996@gmail.com

{ 0 nhận xét... read them below or add one }

Đăng nhận xét