Model Cousin And Her Friend - Part 3 Final Part

Người đăng: Unknown on Thứ Sáu, 16 tháng 12, 2011

Here, I’m with final part of my story and till now you know that after having fun with Priya I was wondering how to invite Sonia to our odyssey. I was already in Sonia’s room watching her naked torso and butt half covered by that shiny linen sheet it was Sonia’s wakeup time and I should be moving bat as soon as I thought of moving my ass out of there, Sonia moved made an ummm sound and opened her eyes
She was facing priya and was still lying on her chest “hey good morning dear you all set up with those shiny wet hairs.what are you up to gal? Trying to do something mischievous with my bro? Said Sonia, Priya broke into laughter; I don’t understand how this female species can fake laughters? Anyways in that scene and at that time my feet were frozen had Sonia moved a bit to her opposite side and all my plans
I would have busted but luck was on my side Priya sat on the bed giving me extra cover and time for me to move back and hide beside their closet and after a while Sonia said that she has to freshen up so she stood up and still her back was on my side man she has some freaking long well toned legs and an awesome torso my white beauty moved into washroom and I had a breath of relief.
I bid goodbye to Priya and left I was thinking and coming downstairs on radio mirchi someone was getting band bajaoed by ulta pulta nitin and there I got my hint to master plan my parents were not there and I was taking full advantage to that fact everyday after breakfast, I went upstairs and by now both my beauties were all decked up for some shopping. Priya was in her sea green top and cargoes whereas Sonia was in black top and blue denims
Both were looking hot as hell with their big goggles on their head. I came close to both of them and said now this is very rude no one has even wished me happy birthday this act made these girls drool all over me and they attacked at me with their affection with such a force that i fell on their low bed with Sonia on top of me and Priya on her side this made Sonia’s breast crush onto my manly breasts our faces were close.
I could feel her warm breath and smell her perfume at this moment I noticed how beautiful her crystal clear grey eyes were my one hand was on her back while other one just below her ass. I cautiously made a firm movement on my lower hand and moved up over her ass going up up and into her top, now she started noticing my act and was looking deep into my eyes I never thought you would give my gift so soon, I snapped.
Aa you naughty ass said Sonia and started hitting on my arm playfully. All this while Priya was shaking her head slowly in mis believe I let loose my grip over Sonia but she took her time to move, she pressed her small tender hands over my chest for support her smooth silky wavy hairs brushed past my face. I felt like doing her then and there but I kept my composure later my girls said that they want treat so I’m taking them out tonight.what more I could have asked for?
That decided they left for shopping and i finished my stuff in the evening I went out and as Sonia had extra keys so I just told them over phone that be ready by 8, I reached home at 7:30 and was heard some loud from their room. I went up to call them and the scene left me mesmerised my beauties were looking totally different by now and they got their hairs straightened and Sonia was looking taller (girls and their boots) Priya was in a full white gown of below knee length and a deep cut.
I could see her nipples poking out from it.sonia was in a pricy wine red coloured dress with her full back naked till just above her ass, what are we going to Oscars? I teased them. We headed straight to F bar.which was jam packed because of sat. I ordered some hard tequila shots for the ladies and a large jack Daniel for me. I took notice that Sonia was a tanker in case of drinking and by the time I finished my drink these girls were already high with 5 shots. I thought this is the time to act.
Priya was still sober so I told her lets leave now, Sonia heard me saying this and slurredly said are’not we dancing, hey come on it’s your day. I told her that its too packed and we can dance at home as well to which she annoyingly agreed. I supported both girls with their waist and guided them to the car. Priya sat with me in front as she was soberer and I made priya lay in the back seat and her dress was all messed up and she was really high.
I started and headed for home on the way Sonia asked so what’s your plan Mr. Bond? I will fuck Sonia tonight even if she protests. I can’t take it any more I replied and she won’t protest trust me and she is young and she has needs too by the time we reached home it was 11:30. I entered home but did not lit lights, we both were supporting Sonia and heading towards her room, and suddenly Sonia said hey what about the dance. I’m not leaving you without it.
I said ok then lets dance and came to hall I bought some 10-15 big thick candles n lit them all around us randomly lights were already off. I started some nice English dance score and called both of them with my arms stretched they followed me to the dance floor and took both of them to my side Sonia was still a little high with her shots and this gave Priya courage to make me turn towards her and drop her hands over my neck our heads were contacted.
We were about to kiss when Sonia came to my back and started rubbing her back to my back while dancing. I was having hotties all around me now I slowly moved my head down and kissed Priya briefly and turned towars Sonia now her rubbing dancing motion was hitting my dick inside my jeans and she was grinding her ass over my penis making a figure of 8 move her hands were on her head taking a bunch of her hairs in between them.
This made a gap in her dress in the front side I rose my hands n touched hers, gliding along her hands and now to her shoulders but I did’nt stop there. I kept my hands moving in front to her neck as she was smaller than me and had her back supported over my chest, I had easy access to her, so I went down gliding my both hands from her neck down to her cleavage by now she slowed her moves,was breathing deep and eyes closed.
I wanted to tease her more so I did not enter into her dress but continued my movement over her dress to her boobs. I could feel her erect and rock hard nipples and she was enjoying this. Priya was right she was not resisting with a light grip, I pinched her nipples for a brief second she closed her eyes and parted her wonderful lips to let out a moan, I was this alcohol or her hidden desires that were coming out? As any other male, I was too least bothered my hands were doing magic on her and I let them be.
I took both her boobs in my grip and continued to press them lightly due to deep necked dress I was already in view of her half breasts now I wanted a full access to them but I waited now I started gliding my hands on her fat free belly from the front I made a grip on the sides of her belly and continued to dance for a while, my cock was in attention inside its bunker and was firmly pressing between the cracks of Sonia’s well shaped ass. All this while I forgot Priya as it came to my notice during this time
Priya went to kitchen got herself vodka and lots of ice and now was having vodka on rocks and she wanted to enjoy more as she had not enough drinks in the evening. I did not wanted to let her stay alone so I signal her to join us and she got the sign and with some support was able to reach us, the music was as good as it can get and Priya came behind me now again I was sandwiched between them. Priya hugged me from behing and crushed her twins on my back.
I could feel their softness and she guided her hands on my crotch area and tried unzipping in jeans. Sonia who was busy getting pleasure from my hands with closed eyes got no idea of Priya’s action my hands reached the slit of Sonia’s dress from side now I was touching her naked legs just above her knees as her legs were well tonned and smooth mike cream it was hand for me to stay there. I managed to bring both my hands to the inner side of her thighs.
Then, I started to massage them with my finger tips this made her mad and she started melting like butter uuummm oooooo yeeeaaa. I was the only thing Sonia could say. How much will you tease her Priya whispered in my ears. I had long plans with both of them. I turned my head back a little and came very close to Priya our lips met and we entangled in a smooth long and gentle kiss and her aroma from vanilla flav. Vodka was nice
I broke the kiss and focussed on Sonia after massaging Sonia’s legs, I started to approach to her panty area but before I could touch her panty and she pressed her legs. Was she cmong in her consciousness? That will ruin all my plans I wanted her to reach at a point of no return. I signalled Priya to get the vodka bottle and glass and she came back with a hand peg I gave it to Sonia from back and with out seeing and she gulped it in one go, I continued with what I was doing after 5 minutes
I again tried and this time she was all for me, I reached her panty which was all wet, the moment I touched her vagina over the panty Sonia opened her legs for me it was an easy access but still not that easy I wanted her to face me. Sonia also got the notion and in 1 swing and she was in my arms facing me and she was a hungry tigress now and she plunged on me for a kiss it was the most passionate kiss I ever had with the girl wanting for more of it when she broke her kiss
She saw Priya but was not shocked.may be she got the notion.now was the time to go one step further. I kneeled on my knees and faced partition of her legs. I slowly started kissing her inner part of legs and lifting her dress with my hands side by side. I went uphill with my face and now close to her crotch. I could smell her love juice and was eager to taste it in no time. I reached her panty and from outside I started kissing it taking it between my lips and sucking it.
Sonia’s hand was on my hand forcing me more and deeper into her. I tried displacing one side of her panty to come in direct contact but the space wasn’t enough for all that I took her panty strand from her sides and pushed it down now Sonia was naked from inside and available fully for me I took out my tongue and touched her slit. I didn’t enter yet I continued to lick her pussy lips from side to side my both hands
Were continuously running up down up down her long legs and her clitoris started bulging. I took it between my lips and started sucking it and she was moaning loudly now. I contracted my tongue and slowly entered between her pussy lips.it was well lubricated and I could very well taste her love nectar. I continued to tongue fuck her for few minutes but I didn’t want to make her cum then and there. I wanted Priya to not be late love deprives.
She was equally smoking hot young babe so I retreated and came out of Sonia’s legs only to get amazed by now Priya was half naked and Sonia was licking on her hard nipples. I stood up again went behing Sonia and from her shoulder started removing her red dress the moment I removed it from her shoulder it slipped down completely and got stuck on sonia’s arms which were busy with priya’s breasts with one motion Sonia removed her dress and was standing naked in front of me.
I separated both the drunkards and started smooching priya wildly is this a very precious dress? I asked Priya not at all but why? I asked Priya so what’s taking you so long in getting out of it. I replied Priya gave a naughty smile and started getting fully undress in the mean time I turned Sonia towards me and gave her another warm kiss and she was fully under my spell. I directed my leg between hers and kept it there. I was feeling the warmth between them soon Sonia backed a little and sat on her knees
All this while i forgot to undress myself and Sonia took no time in unhooking my belt and getting myself out of my jeans my jockey was loosing all it’s dryness by now Sonia forcefully pulled my under garment down and took my dick in her soft tender hands and her smooth skinned hands started working in full swing and pushed my foreskin back. She came very close to my tool and protruded her tongue to just get the taste of it and she touched her tip of tongue on my glands and sterted licking it.
Meanwhile naked Priya went to the table got some ice cubes and placed them between Sonia’s pussy lips. Sonia moved in shock as she was unaware of priya’s plan but soon returned to what she was doing best Priya continued stimulating Sonia’s vagina with ice cubes which was melting like butter by now Sonia had full length of my dick in her throat, what a scene it was 2 naked beauties ready for my treat after a while I backed and gave a firm push on Sonia’s shoulders to let her lie on the floor.
I was ready for the action Priya also lay down on the floor and started smooching Sonia seeing Sonia busy I placed my dick at Sonia’s wet slippery hairless pussy entrance. I gave a firm push and my glans entered it was encountering another hot tight pussy Sonia was making loud sound by now but Priya kept it sealed with her kiss. I made one more try and this time half of my penis was in her. Sonia closed her eyes in pleasure.
A tear roller from her left eye in pain Priya took notice of it and licked it. I gave her one bigger jerk and now I was completely in side her and my tight girl was enjoying it. I continued my fucking in the same position for a while after 5 minutes or so, I came out of her and told conia to come in doggy style.she excitedly took my penis in her hand and carefully placed it on her pussy hole within a few more strokes I was fucking my princess comfortably and she was supporting me with lifting her ass.
Priya was now sitting in front of Sonia with her legs wide spread without wasting opportunity Sonia started sucking Priya’s pussy and her wet juice was making her wild. I was stroking Sonia hard and with every stroke Sonia’s excitement rose high. I wanted to fuck Sonia like a dog with high speed so I gained all my energy and started fucking harder and faster bang bang bang uumm I was he only surround sound I could hear.
I was about to explode any moment. Sonia started getting stiff I could feel her vagina grabbing my dick inside. I was not wearing any condom but I’m a smart guy (keep I pill always with you just in case) I told Sonia that I’m about to cum inside me baby I keep I pill with me always smart girl I thought.  I was about to end and was banging this model look chic like an animal within a minute I exploaded gallons of my cum inside her pussy.
She could not take it all so it sterted spilling out on her legs Priya came hear me and started licking Sonia’s pussy with full excitement. Sonia was in her full excitement and could not take any more stimulation in her pussy so she pushed Priya away slowly; we all were lying on the floor. Priya all this while was neglected and I was not comfortable with it after 10 minutes I regained my composure and looked at Priya.
She was sad as she was not satisfied I sat on the sofa both the girls were now rasting sitting along side me I turned on to Priya who was sitting with her eyes closed. I took her with surprise and started sucking her nipples wildly Sonia was still enjoying her last fuck so was not involved. Priya looked shocked and happy at the same time and she grabbed my penis and started playing with it after a while she took my dick in her mouth and started giving me blowjob.
I was again hard like a rock I stood up and in excitation Priya laid over Sonia with her back touching Sonia. I brought my penis on Priya’s pussy and with one stroke went completely inside her and my one hand was enjoying Priya’s boobs while the other was now busy inside Sonia’s still wet pussy. I started fucking Priya faster now as I wanted to fuck her wilder today my thumb was stimulating Sonia’s clitoris and fingers inside was playing with her g-spot.
After 5 minutes of wild fucking, I and Priya reached climax together and I again exploded but this time inside Priya. We all were dead tired by now and I lay on the floor whereas these beauties lay on the sofa after 5 minutes they came near me n say on either side of me. I gave you what you wanted did you like your birthday present?
Sonia asked I am imagining what you girls will do next month when i’ll celebrate my actual birthday) you ass hole came a prompt reply from both of them and they started hitting me playfully you know I give damn good maggase. I said them after a while and winked they both smiled at me. This was how I enjoyed my fake birthday. I know I stretched this story long but I hope it was worth every bit of it.

{ 0 nhận xét... read them below or add one }

Đăng nhận xét