Sex Exercise To Aditi Bhabi - Part II

Người đăng: Unknown on Thứ Sáu, 16 tháng 12, 2011

This is continuation of my story read first the part I:
Now I know she was ok whatever I did there. May be she might not noticed that I touched her ass and asshole. She may be thinking that I only did some lower back massage. I was so relieved to hear those words from her. Then I asked her will she is ready for the evening exercise. She said sure why not, after all these exercise is good for me right? 

I nodded my head. I was so excited now. Then we finished lunch and I came to my room. I was so relived now; I went to my wash room and masturbated thinking of her and recollecting the moment when my hand was inside her panty. I was eagerly waiting for the evening time so that I can again touch her. Then after waiting for the whole afternoon the clock went to 5o clock. 

I then thought this is time to get some exercise to Aditi now. I went to her room and knocked the door. She said come in. She was doing something in the closet. She said that wait let me finish here then we can start the exercise session. I sat on the bed while she was doing her work. I was watching from behind, I eyes were struck on her waist and ass whenever she bends over to get something her ass was just teasing me.

I wanted to get close and hold the ass but I somehow controlled myself after 5 mins of so she completed all the work and said let’s start. She was wearing a track suit with a top. Her boobs were coming out of her top. She never wears that much tight clothing, but today she was wearing. I was feeling myself very lucky now. She said for exercise I found this clothing, is it ok?

I said yeah absolutely ok. She then said “it’s a bit tight but it will do for now, maybe I can get something more suitable for exercise after someday.” I quickly thought of a plan. I said to her that I will get her a nice workout dress. She smiled and said “Oh abhi, thanx for that. Then I don’t have to worry for now.  I was very excited to hear that and now I can get her anything to wear that I want after that she said what we will do today?

I told her first we have to get stiffness out of your body so that you can stretch properly. I asked her to stand straight and try to get your hands in the air pointing to the roof and then try to get on her toes. She tried was losing her balance. Then I came from behind and hold her in the waist so that she can get support. My hand was on her super thin waist. I asked her to do the same activity again. She tried to get on her toes but as she was losing her balance she tilted backwards where I was. 

I hold her waist tightly now due to the tilt her ass came in contact with my groin area. My cock was already stiff by then. Her ass was just on my rock solid cock. I kept my position like that. I asked her to do the same. She also didn’t resist and again tried to get on her toes. While doing so her ass was now rubbing on my cock. I can feel her roundness of her ass on my cock. 

I came a bit closer now and took my hands around her and hold her waist now when I did that her body gave a jerk. I said to her am I holding you tight. She said “no no, you can hold me like that. I was having so much fun now. Then I gave support to lift her on her toes. I was so close to her that my breath was going right on her shoulders. I can sense a heaviness of breath of Aditi. She lifted herself on the toes once again as I was very close to her my cock was now right in between in ass crack. 

I was also rubbing my cock slowly on her ass crack now. I was doing it in a way that she thinks that this is a part of exercise. I did the same exercise with the same pose for 10 mins or so. I really enjoyed her ass rub on my crack. She may be also enjoying now, her breathing has became heavy now after 10 mins of that I told her now we should do a different exercise when she turned back I can see her face has turned red now. 

May be due to excitement that happened or it may could have due to the exercise. Then after taking 2-3 mins break I asked her to stand with her legs apart and try to touch the toe of her left leg with her right hand and vice versa. She followed my instructions and started to do the exercise as her body was not that loose she was having difficulty reach her toe.  I was standing behind her and was watching her ass. 


Her track pants were so tight that when she bent her both the ass checks came out clearly. I can see her ass crack clearly also. The outline of her panty was also coming out. I wanted to touch her again. So I said to her, let me help you to do this for the first time. I went behind her and positioned my cock against her ass again. She was already in a bent position; I came over her put my chest on her back and spread my arms along with her arms. 

My cock was right between her ass cracks now. Now I slowly started to mover her arms in order to reach the toe. I was so close to her that her every move of hers was making me more closely to her. I was also pushing my cock as deep as it can go in her crack. She was also not resisting while bending her tracks started to come down of her waist. Now I can see her bare lower back and also some part of ass now as she was in bent position she was not seeing what I was seeing. 

Some more time went and her pants slipped more and her cracks were visible now. I can see her starting of ass now. I was really enjoying the show. Then after 5-10 mins I asked her to stop the exercise now. She stood up and saw her some part of the ass was naked. She quickly pulled her track and panty while doing so she looked at me and gave me a smile. Then I asked her do you want some more exercise today. She said my body is paining so anything that can relax that.

I got an idea now, I said to her better you take a break now or I can give you a light massage that can relax you body. To my amusement she agreed. I was so excited again. I thought she also might like my touch by now. I asked her where you feeling the pain most. She said her legs and thigh are very stiff now. I asked her to lie down on her back. She did the same and now she was lying down on the floor, I sat by her legs and took one of her legs on my thigh. 

I started massaging her calf muscles very slowly. She was so soft in her legs while I took her leg on me I can see her groin area now which was spread now. I was not looking directly there as she was facing me and I don’t want to get caught while starring her pussy area. Slowly I moved a bit and my hands were now on her knees. while massaging I saw her eyes getting close, she must be enjoying my massage. I wanted to move ahead with my hand. 

I asked her should I give you thighs also a massage. She said “yes, that will be very nice. Oh Abhi you are so nice.” Now I can sense a different tone in her dialog. I put my hand on her thigh now, she was having such a nice well built and well shaped thigh my cock was getting rock solid. I did not believe my luck that being I was touching her body, and she is enjoying that. Then all of a sudden she asked me one question. She told Abhi how you find my body? Is my body well shaped and it needs some toning?

I thought this is a golden opportunity to get closer with her. I wanted to say something so that she will keep taking exercise lesson but at the same time I wanted to praise her. I told her “you body is perfectly well shaped and has a great prospect to have much better with exercise you can make you body absolutely like models while talking my hand was still on her thighs and I was just going up with my hands. I was almost touching her inner thighs now. I was may be 6-7 inches away from her pussy now.

She said “Ahh you are over praising me now, how can I have a figure like model?” I said you don’t know your body then. Then she told “ok fine tell me how I can get fitter and look like model as you know my body now.” I was shocked to hear that from her, but in the mean time I was getting more and more excited now. My hands were all over her thighs, I was sometime getting so close to her pussy in the name of massage. 

I can see her pussy shape also now as she was wearing very tight track pants. I wanted to see her pussy and ass but as she was facing me I was not able to do that freely. I said turn around so that I can massage you back part of the legs also. She turned around on her face and again me “you didn’t answer me? I said no no I was just thinking. In the mean time she was now sleeping with her face down. Now as she was not seeing me I can stare her private parts at my will. 

Her ass was so tight, I can see her panty lining from the tight tracks she was wearing that time. I casually put my hands just below her ass and said to her “some part of your body needs attention, means you have to lose some weight there. I was massaging both her thighs with my hand while talking to her. I was bringing my hands up and down while massaging her, while doing that my hand was now touching her ass now.

I was getting confident now; I told her that your thighs need some toning. Also your waist can be a bit slimmer and if you do so then your lower back will come out more and will look nicer. She asked “lower back means? I said “I mean you buttock (I didn’t want to use the ass word in front of her.) I was a bit embarrassed after saying that. She said yeah I also think that my buttock is not nice. I immediately said no no it’s very nice only it needs some shape. 

I was totally lying, her ass was so nice and well shaped. She said may be you can help me shaping it. I was shocked to hear that. She just asked me to shape her ass, yes she said that. I was so excited now. In the excitement I forget my hands were all over her ass now. I was massaging her ass now, when I noticed I quickly removed my hand and said sorry to her. 

She said “it’s ok, now you are my teacher now so no sorry, and also I have some pain there so it will be nice if you do that.” She just allowed me to massage her ass. I again put my both hands on her ass. My whole palms were touching her whole ass. I can feel her panty on my palm now. I was pressing her ass so slowly now. I can sense again she was breathing a bit heavy now.

Then she asked how about my upper body, is it ok? I was almost out of my words. I don’t know what to say after a moment I said “yeah, your upper body is a bit heavy so you need to trim a bit but it can be done.” She said “do you know some exercise that will bring my chest into shape. I said yeah I know and I will also help you to do so. I was now super blown up, my brother’s wife want me to tone her already super sexy body. 

She said “ohh thanx Abhi, you are so nice. I am looking forward to exercise with you. The fact was I was so super excited now. I kept on my hand on her ass only. I was touching her whole ass with my hands. Then I asked her should I put some balm. She nodded her head. I ran to get the balm from her closet. Then I sat close to her waist and lifted her top so that I can put some balm on her back. I didn't bother now to ask about that. 
I put my hand on her back and started massaging very slowly. I can see her face in the mirror opposite to her. I can see her eyes getting closed. 

Then I thought if she again went into sleep like in the morning then I can again touch her inside. So I kept on massaging her back very slowly and after 10-15 mins I can sense she was very calm and may be in sleep again. Then I moved my fingers slowly in her pants. I can feel her panty now with my finger tips. Then slowly I started pulling her tracks down with one hand. I was watching her face while I was making her naked slowly her supper how ass started to come out. She was so fare there. I can see the curve of her ass starting. 

I was getting mad now, I wanted to pull her pants at one go and let the super sexy ass and pussy to be naked but there was some part of scare still in me. Slowly I pulled her pant a bit more and now I can see her red panty now. I pulled the panty along with the tracks. Now her ass was half naked. Her ass crack was visible now. I tried to pull her panty down but it was struck under her. Then I put my hands now in her panty now oh my god I was again touching her bare ass now. I didn't know that if she is sleeping or pretending to be in sleep, but who cares. 

I put my hand more her deep in her panty. I was almost touching her ass hole now. I lifted her pant and the panty to see deep in her ass. 
Oh what a scene that was, her ass chicks were pushing in her ass crack. It was so tight, she may never been ass fucked ass her ass crack and her ass hole was so tight. Now I wanted to touch her pussy now, but the way she was sleeping on her boobs, it was difficult to reach there. I thought maybe this time I can touch her pussy on top of her pants now. Her legs were well spread when I was massaging so they were like that only. 

I placed my hand on top of her in between her legs. When I did that there was a jerk in her body, I got scared but still kept my hand there. Oh she was so soft there; I can feel her pussy lips there. There I can feel her crack in her pussy. My one hand was in her panty and the other hand was touching her pussy oh what a day I am having. Then I started rubbing her pussy along with her pussy crack, I can sense a bit heavy breathing also. 
I also can sense bit of wetness in her pussy now. 

I was moving my fingers around her pussy lips now. I saw her face, she was still calm but her face has turned into red color now. Maybe she also enjoys my touch in her private parts. My hands in her pants were also making some small circle on her ass hole now. I wanted to put my finger in there but it was so tight. Then all of a sudden, her phone rang. I was about to get a heart attack. My hands were in her most private parts. I just took my hands from her panty in a flash.

I didn’t know she did it intentionally or not but she didn’t wake up that fast. May be she was giving me time to get my hands out. After maybe 5 sec or so she moved and woke up in the mean time I pulled my hands from her ass and pussy and put back on her back but still her half the ass was naked. She then said “can you get me the phone? I went and got the phone, still didn’t try to cover her half naked ass. After receiving the call she said “your brother is coming now. 

So we should do the next exercise session tomorrow. Still she was half naked like that. Then she stood up casually and pulled her panty and pants back. She looked and me and gave me a smile and said “oh that was so nice that I again went in to sleep. Yours hands are so nice that I get so much relax. Hopefully you can give me the same tomorrow also. I said sure any time you want. 

I was puzzled a bit that did she know what I did or she seriously doesn’t know anything while I was leaving the room she said doesn’t forget to get me a work out dress tomorrow. I said ok. Hope you guys liked the incident so far, do join for more as there is more exercise session left and more places to explore Aditi’s body. Do join next time to see how I shape her body. Please provide me the feedback on abhi.bang1984@gmail.com

{ 0 nhận xét... read them below or add one }

Đăng nhận xét