Sleepless Nights With My Sister

Người đăng: Unknown on Thứ Sáu, 16 tháng 12, 2011

I am an incest story lover. Unlike many stories I read in this ISS, my incest life started before I read or heard about incest stories.
Introduction
When I Hit Puberty
When My Sister Hit Puberty
Our Current Situation
Introduction:
All details in the story are real except that I have changed names. Mine is a 4 member middle class family. I will call myself Ramesh and my sister Soumya. I am 26 and my sister is 24 now. We live in Chennai, India.
When I Hit Puberty:
Our house had a hall, 2 bed rooms and a kitchen. I and my sister used to sleep in the small bed room and my mother and father in the master bed room. I used to sweat a lot so I preferred sleeping on the floor except chilly days. My sister was just the opposite of me. She used to sleep in the bed always. I vaguely remember that my sexual feeling started when I was young but I started masturbating only at the age of 18.
The first time I masturbated was in the hands of my sister Soumya. She has sexy figure 28 24 30. It all started on day when I was studying lying on the bed. That’s when my sister came into the bedroom after bath with a towel rapped around her. She used to wipe herself in the bathroom and just change into new clothes in the room. There was a cupboard at the end on of the room (master bedroom) she used to open the cupboard and change her clothes standing behind it.
I used to do the same and we both never used to lock the door. There was mirror in the corner of the room and I noticed that from an angle in the bed I could see her completely. Something attracted me and I just wanted to look at her vaginal area. I just wanted to understand how different it was from mine. I was an amazing site and I just loved looking at her naked body. She was very young so had no hair in vaginal area and I could just noticed that a small line started between her legs. I also liked her bumps.
There were curvy and I just loved them at that time I was really not interested on her breasts yet. It became a practice. I couldn't do it from Monday to Friday as we used to hurry for school and I never would be in that mood but on Saturdays and Sundays I would study sitting on the bed to look at my sister’s naked body. This went on for 2-3 months. It was at this time that my friend educated me on what masturbation was. He also told me about mid night Masala and many TV channels he used to watch.
My father was very strict and we were not allowed to watch TV after 10 pm. It was during my half yearly vacation. It was a rainy day and so I couldn’t go out to play. I slept all afternoon after lunch. I got up 6 pm and rain had still not stopped. I watched TV with my sister and had food at 9:00 pm. Then I asked my dad if I can watch TV and I slept all afternoon and wouldn’t get sleep but my dad rejected as usual. I was very cold so I decided to sleep on the bed with my sister.
It was a double cot so we had enough space but I couldn’t sleep at all. My sister was asleep and I knew that by her steady breath. That’s when I first felt like touching her. The idea itself excited me. I wanted to touch her bumps and vagina. I called her softly to check if she was awake. There was no response. I put my hand into her blanket and touched her leg. She was wearing Judy top with no pant. I lifted the Judy and touched her bare knee, with very slowly I moved my hand up and touched her private parts.
She was not wearing any inner wear. I felt her vagina. I didn’t remove my hand for 5 mins at least. My penis was rock hard. Then I felt she moved a little and took my hands off. Then after few minutes I again touched her. I wanted to touch her bump but it was not possible. I remembered what my friend told me about masturbation. I really didn’t know if it could happen to me. I started stroking in left hand and touching her in right. It was a great pleasure. I knew something was happening.
I then placed my sister’s hands on my penis. In few minutes I exploded. I didn’t know what it was. I thought it was like urine. I then washed myself and changed clothes. I then slept. I started doing this regularly for next 2 week’s. Some days I would fall asleep waiting for her to fall asleep. One day as usual I waited for an hour and a half and reached for her butt and started caressing it slightly and realized something. I looked up and noticed that she was looking right at me. I was stunned.
I took my hands off. She didn't ask me anything. I waited for 5 mins and then I couldn’t control and kept my hands on her again. She caught my hand and I started begging. I said please, please and forcefully touched her ass. She didn't shout and this gave me more courage. I holding her butt in one hand I shagged and then went to bathroom, washed myself and slept. We didn't talk about it in the morning. From that day night my life became easier.
I didn’t have to wait. I will touch her as soon as we were in the bed and I made her shag me. I would beg her and make her do it. I usually ask her to take her hand off just before I shoot the cum. One night I made her shag me till the end and her hand was completely wet with my cum. She was totally upset that night. This went on for several months but the frequency reduced to twice or thrice a week.
Then came the summer vacation and we went to our grandma’s house for 1 ½ months. It was a big house and so we never slept together after we came back home I was very horny. I made my usual move that night and she said no. I didn’t listen to her and forced her but she got very angry and told that she would tell our parents.
I was shocked and frightened. I begged but she didn’t agree. She repeatedly told me that she was going to call parents and I quit. I told her I will never touch her again and asked her not to tell our parents ever about this. That’s how things ended for me. It was only 4 years later that I touched her again and that time I fucked her.
When My Sister Hit Puberty:
My sister attended age when she was 18 and in a year her body was fully mature. She was like a stallion. She kind of looked like young Nalini (Tamil actresses) she was 34 C 28 36. I was in college now and had a girl friend by now I learned how to pleasure a girl. I had come back home for my 4th semester holiday. It was a Saturday and our parents had gone for some relative’s marriage. I was watching TV and my sister called me to the kitchen. I went to the kitchen and my heart beat rose.
She was cooking with just a towel wrapped around her. She asked me if I could taste the curry and tell if it’s ok. I tasted and went back to the hall. My sister was very shy type. I didn't understand why she would be standing that way. I understood that she wanted to seduce me. I went back to kitchen and looked at her. She didn't mind me looking at her. I hugged her. She didn’t say anything. I understood that my dream has come true.
She is mine from now on. My rod was 71/2 inches. I dropped my shorts and took off my t-shirt. She got very excited and hugged me. I understood that it was her first time. We stooped cooking as we were not interested in it anymore. I took her to the living room. We closed the curtains. I removed her towel, she had her panties on. I removed it. She had pubic hair that fully covered her vaginal area; I decide to shave it afterwards.
Her breast and ass were fully rounded and equal size now. They made me wild. I started sucking her breast and pressing her butt wildly. She didn’t do anything. She closed her eyes and was hugging me tightly. I started kissing her and we kissed for few mins. My tongue was fully inside her mouth and I asked her to suck it. She was like a slave to me. She accepted what ever I said. To my surprise she was not a virgin.
She told me that it broke when she was riding a cycle. I had condom in my wallet always. I fucked her in missionary style. I fucked her for at least 15 mins. She had cum twice by then. Then after a gap of 30 mins we had oral sex. I told her that I wanted to shoot cum on her face and she accepted. She showed her face and closed her eyes and I shot cum on her face.
I loved the look of it. After that we fucked whenever possible. When our parents were at home she would masturbate me with hands under table. When they were not there we would try new kamasutra positions. Her favorite is missionary and mine is oral sex. This continued whenever I came home for holidays and went on for 4 years till she got married.
Our Current Situation
She is married for more than a year now. We haven’t got a chance to have a physical relationship after her marriage. We have had phone sex few times. She says her husband is very good in bed. I am happy for her. She is 5 months pregnant now. I have told her that she has to feed me her milk after giving birth and she has accepted. Now we both are eagerly waiting for the day I fuck her in missionary style sucking on her milk. If you like my story rate me and send your suggestion to smithersb0@gmail.com

{ 0 nhận xét... read them below or add one }

Đăng nhận xét