MADHU THO BED ROOM RO DENGULATA

Người đăng: Unknown on Thứ Năm, 12 tháng 12, 2013

My name is sunny, Now am going to say my personal experience with u. Her name is Madhu.

Coming to my personality am 5″8 with avg color. Madhu height is 5″6 and pure white.
Coming to the story, its a telugu narration, Telugu readers do pandaga.

Memidharam friends, bus lo epdu pakapakaney kurchuney valamu. Konni days loney Bhaga close friends iypoyam. Naku thana body lo sollu antay chala istam super ga untadi.
Chalasarlu accidntal ga touch chesesevadni.

Okaroju buslo mem last seat lo kurchunam, andharu evari busy lo valunaru. She gav me chocolate, I ate and I asked her what to do with the cover, she then said that Madichi ekadaina petko, I said hey Madhu shall I keep it in your top, she said u dont have that much guts. She z doing her work, I kept inside her top. She got shoked and shouted hey sunny what the hell r u doing. I get scared and I went away saying bye.

Next day she textd me to bring latest games in pendrive, I said okay and went her home. After entering her home, no one there at her home except Madhu, I think she got headbath that day so she leaved her hair without tieing.

She invited me inside, and I gave her a pendrive, she said to load into computer as she z new to it. I completed my task and I said okay bye I am going. Madhu said why to worry, lets talk for some time, I said okay and sat on the bed, no chairs at her home, we both watching tv meanwhile she looked at me and askd about the before days incident. Why you kept like that. I answered that u betted me to keep so I kept. She said that what if I bett, can u do anything she asked? Yes I replied. For my surprise, she gave me sponge ball and said Ipudu pettu dhamuntay. Nen ha ball theskuni ventney thana top lo hand petti petesanu, this time she weared elastic top. Naku thana boobs touch iyayi, nen thana vaipu chusanu thanu kallu muskuni undi. Hand thesei ra bhagodhu anadi , nenu thiyanu yem chesthavu ananu. YEm chesthana ani naku close ga ochindi, ala face naku bhaga close ga ravadam tho I kissed on her lips. She said odhura thappu ani, gattiga korkesanu lips ni, now she liplokd me and said I love you sunny. Madhu Hugged me, I got shocked and I too responded to that hug. Now we both were in sleeping position, I pressed her boobs with my both hands, apudu thanu nannu gattga pateskundhi. I lifted her top with her permission, she were blacke bra, I removed that too, two real sponge ball infront of me, ventaney notlo peteskunanu, she z enjoying by saing please ra odhu odhu ala cheyodhu.

My hand went to her cunt, above her pant. I am pressing it. She z enjoying and said rey hand akada petav entra thiyu bhagodhu ani, then I said sorry I cant take. Then she said nuvay cheigalava nen cheialena ani she kept hand inside my track and also inside my underwear. At that time my Penis is at its full size. She catched it and said that is my talent sunny. Thanu ala patukunapudu naku nijamga pichekpoindi. Thanu ala na penis ni gattiga patukuni to and fro chesthundhi hand tho inka naku aagaledhu, thana hand medha karchesanu. Thanu ventaney hand thesesndi, hand thana hanky tho thuduchkundhi. Now its my turn, I too kept hand in her pant near her cunt, I dint find where z the hole as it is first practlcle exam for me, apudu thanu chepindi koncham kindhaku hand jarupu untadhi ani finaliy I got that cunt hole. I inserted my finger in that hole, it is fully watery, naku apday thelisindi amailu kuda manalaney karchestharani. Konthasepu ala chesina tharuwatha she said rey sunny neninka agalenu nannu fuck cheiy ra ani. Then I opened my pant and took my tool and inserted in that cunt. Naku ha feeling first time, bhaleyga undi ala to and fro chesthuntay. Goppa visym entantay, naku apudu newtons 3rd law gurthochindi. Yendhukantay nen thanani fuck cheidanki movement isthuntay thanu kuda opposite lo nak u movment isthundi. Nen malli dhani puku lo karchesanu.

Tharawatha thana asshole try chesa but insert avledhu, thanu edchesindi inka nen apesanu bathroom ki velli wash cheskunam ma bodies ni.

After half an hour, we again hugd each other. Thanu anadi, rey ne penis nak bhaga nachindi ra bhaley bujjia undi mudhosthnadu ani, apdu nenu anaanu dhanki mudhu pettu na penis ki ani, thanu kiss chesthuntay nen na muood apkoleka thana mouth lo petesanu na penis ni. Nijam ga nak mathram swargam lo unattu undi thanu ala mouth tho chesthuntay. Haroju inka apesamu, vala mumx ochey time iyindi. Haroju epatiki na jeevitham lo marchpnlenu , Aday na Madhu tho first and last sweet memory., thanani ipdu chala miss avthunanu, chepaledhu kadhu thanaki ipudu mariage iypoindi, naku kuda.
Right

{ 0 nhận xét... read them below or add one }

Đăng nhận xét