SWIMMING POOL SEX

Người đăng: Unknown on Thứ Năm, 12 tháng 12, 2013

 am 28, married with no children yet. I have an individual house in Hyderabad. I am fond of swimming, and hence had a small swimming pool in my house. One day, my Salli (name not specified), came to our house to stay for a couple of days. She is a beautiful girl with FULL and perky breasts. She is hot. He ass is beautiful. Couple of times I got to see her cleavage, when she cleans something on the floor, and I wanted to fuck those breasts. She was not married, and was 23 years. It was 10 years of marriage and I wanted to fuck something different. She is different from her sister. So, the excitement is more.
Whatever, she is a fuck beauty. Always fantasized about her. Whenever, I get a chance I try to stand in such a position that I can see her cleavage. One day during a function, when she was wearing a saree. I saw her breast outline through her blouse. WOW. I just kept staring. You know what I mean, When wearing a saree, you cam peek when the saree top is a bit off to see the stomach portion and the breasts (with blouse). We are very conservative, where women wear only sarees, or cudidars. And my SIL is very beautiful, and often I masturbate fantasizing about her.
So, come to the fact. She was in my house for a couple of days, since she had left her home town to attend an interview for a job. So, on the first day she attended the interview, and came back to the house. She was not hopeful that she will get the job. So, for the next day she wanted to roam around Hyderabad.
On the first day, when she came home, it was around 7 pm. We had dinner together. And later my wife went to sleep, since she had to rush to office the next day early. During that night, I wore my swim suit and went for swimming (AS USUAL). Then my SIL, came and saw me. And said that having a small swimming pool was good and worth it. I say, that it provides pleasure as well as exercise. She mentioned that she did not know swimming. And always want to learn. I offered to teach her. She was eager and agreed. However, my wife does not know swimming and neither wants to learn. So we had no swimming dress for a woman.
As a traditional woman, she wore a petty coat, starting from her breasts till her knees. And she entered the water. Her petty coat got wet and stick to her body. My dick started to get hard. I could slightly recognize her nipples though the petty coat. As she did not know swimming, she entered the water that was only neck deep.
I told her, that to learn swimming the first thing is to lean to stay afloat, by flapping her legs. So, I told her to hold on to the rails in the swimming pool with her back facing top. She tried flapping her legs, but she was going down. So, I help her stomach, and asked her to flap her legs. I was able to feel an electric current, when I touched her. My dick was getting hard, in spite of the slightly cold water. Since I was wearing a swim wear, the only way I could conceal it was to have my lower body underwater.
Since she was not able to get the point. I asked her to face upwards. When she turned, Her pretty coat which was sticking to her breaks could clearly mark her nipples. I was excited looking at them. Then I told my SIL to flap the legs, and I showed her for a moment. Then I told her to use her hand to catch on to the rails of the swimming pool, so that once she knows how to use her legs, then the next thing would be to show her how to use her hands. And I told this, she was lay in front of me with my hands on her back, and she was afloat. She stretch out to reach the rails of the swimming pool. As she done that her breast tried to spill out of the petty coat. Her HALF nipple was visible (not fully). I wanted to suck her breasts till eternity.
She adjusted her petty coat, and held on to the rails. Then I asked her to flip her legs. After sometime, I left her and she started to be afloat. She was very happy. Then I ask her to try out the same by turning around. As she turned around, I put my hand down so that I can hold her. But, my hands touched her breasts. I could feel her nipples. My dick got harder. She did not say anything. So, I continued to keep my hands under her breasts, while she was trying to flap her legs to keep afloat. As she done this, the pressure of her breasts on my hand increased, and I could sense her breasts and nipples rubbing against my arm. As she was flipping her legs, her Petty coat rode up, And her ass was partially visible. I was getting more excited. She did not wear any panty. And I could somewhat see her pussy from the behind. She did not realize that, as she was sincerely trying to learn how to swim. I was afraid of doing anything. Since it could affect my relationship.
After some time she learnt how to keep afloat by holding on to the rails o0f the swimming pool. The next lesson was the movement of the hands. I took her to the center of the pool. And told her how to move her hands, with parallel movement of her legs. I help her stomach from below the water. She was trying to keep afloat, and then I left her. But as any new swimmer, she could not manage. And to avoid from drowning, she hugged me, I could feel her nipples on my chest. Then I took her to less shallow water, where she could stand. Then explain, that this is usual for new swimmers. We went back, and due to fear she was literally hugging me. On one occurrence, she moved her hand accidentally over my dick, which was very hard. This was usual as part of learning. I wanted to strip her of her petty coat and fuck her. But, just maintain my cool.
Then she said that it was enough, and we thought we will continue the next day. I held her and swam to the edge of the pool. I got on top. Then I held her hand and was trying to pull her on top. Her hand slipped, and since the water was a shallow, and due to fear, she tried to grab onto something. At that moment, she caught my waist, but it was slippery, and her hand help on to my swim suit, and she pulled it down. My dick which was very hard spring out. But at that moment, I wanted to prevent her from falling into the water. So I bent down and held her hand, and pulled her on top. As she came up, my dick in full erection was to her display. Her expression was to come out of the shock due to slipping. But as well as surprise, since she saw my fully erect dick which was 7 inches, and very thick. She said sorry. I said do not mind. She said she did not know how to thank me, for teaching her and also saving her. I told it was not a problem. I was at that moment, staring at her breast, whose outline was visible though the wet petty coat. She noticed this.
Then suddenly she kept her hand on my erect dick. It was terrific. My hot warm dick could sense a new feeling. And then she said that this is the first time she is seeing a erect dick. And did not know that it will be this big. I told, her that it was due to her. She, then pulled the knot holding the petty coat, and opened it. Since it was wet, she had to be spread it a bit to fall down. She was fully naked in front of me. And her hand was on my erect dick. This was something like beyond my dreams.
I then put my lips on her left breast and sucked it. I was the FIRST one to taste her nipple. A fresh flower, being de-flowered. She was excited as well. Then I moved over to the right breast. I then help both together with my both hands to that the two nipples were close by, and started to lick them. Then I managed to use my hands to make both nipples enter my mouth. The slightly cold water and my warm mouth, made her very excited.
She was still having her hand on my dick. Now she started to move it back and fro. Hmmmmm. Nature teaches people a lot. She was breathing heavily. Then, I moved one of my hand to her pussy. But since she had fear of losing her virginity, she held my hand to indicate “no”. I thought, I could not pass this event, without making my dick feel her pussy. So, I had convince her. I then moved my mouth down to her belly, and then over her pussy. It was fresh, and I started to lick it. Spread her legs wide open, and made my tongue touch her every part on the underside. She was excited too much. I continue to lick there, for some 5-10 min. She was moaning a lot. Then, I thought this is the time to try an enter her. I moved up, and started to French kiss her. And moved my dick over her pussy. I tried to enter, but she immediately moved her hips, to indicate no. I asked her, what was the problem. She said, that she wanted to be a virgin till her marriage. I asked her why, and she said that, during first night her husband would figure out anyway, and might get angry. Then told her, that those are the old days. And explain in brief, that the HYMEN could be broken, due to 101 reasons, and sex is just one of them. For example a sports woman would have probably lost her hymen. Or due to a fall, accident, etc. And that now-a-days, people are smart to understand that. She, then said OK. I do not know if it was the explanation or the excitement, but when a woman says YES, then yes. If they say NO then also it is YES.
Since I was experience :-) I put my dick on her pussy lips, which was WET, due to my licking, but not due to my mucous, but due to some fluid from inside her vagina. I then started to rub the tip of my dick over her pussy lips. I kept doing this for around 5 minutes. She then moved her hand and again held my dick. And she herself stared to use my dick to wipe it on her pussy lips. I could feel my dick getting wet due to some fluid. I was restarting from just entering her and moving back and forth, to quench my sex thirst.
After sometime, she was pleading to me to insert my dick into her pussy. I slowly inserted it. The head of my dick entered, and it was stopped by something. I tried to push it, but then my SIL was saying NOOOOOOOO, STOOOOPPPPPP. I did not want to rush. Then I whispered in her ear, then this is a one tim pain, and after that it is all pleasure. I told her to just forget the pain for 15 seconds. She said she could not bear it. Then I again French kissed her. And while doing this, I done a sudden thrust, and mu dick entered her pussy. She, broke the kiss and said “AAAAAAHHHH”. After another 15 seconds, I could feel her vagina closing in on my dick. I could feel to pressure of a fresh pussy. It was automatically massaging and somewhat sucking my dick. Maybe untill what it wants (CUM ;) ). Then, I started to move my dick back and forth with slow movements. Then my SIL, started to moan again in pleasure. I increased my strokes, into longer ones. I could not get enough, so I put her legs on my shoulders, so that my dick could enter deeper. She started to moan even more. I continued for 10 minutes. And I was just about to emit my sperm, I collapsed on her and french kissed her again, making my tough roam her mouth and lips. And my sperm entered her, I was continuing to kiss her. I kissed her for 5 minutes, until my dick was drained dry. I kept my dick in her vagina, even though it got soft. I laid there on top of her for 20 minutes kissing her. And then rolled over to her side. It was 11:30 pm. We then got up and got dressed, and then went into the house. I checked, and saw my wife fast asleep.
I went to the other room where my SIL would sleep, and saw her dressing up. I kissed her and told her “I Love you”

{ 0 nhận xét... read them below or add one }

Đăng nhận xét