SEXY SISTER IN LAW SEX STORY

Người đăng: Unknown on Thứ Năm, 12 tháng 12, 2013

I am 35 male and would like to share a story that happened to me when I was 20 with my sister-in law. My brother and I used to stay together, we used to go to school and work as well. We lived simple but enjoyable life. My brother finally got married and my SIL was very nice looking lady. We got along very well. She used to think I am her son but little did she know that I used have fantasies about her. I would act so innocent and childish just to get close to her. When my brother was at work and she would be in bed resting I use to go and slip under the covers and pretend to cuddle. When she was in deep sleep I used to touch her boobs and then run to the bathroom to jerk off. This happened for a long time. I even used to wait for her to take showers so I could go the bathroom window and watch her naked. Wow what a body she had and she still does, She is in her late 40’s but looks mid 30’s, She works out and she has a figure to die for. I am writing this letter and I am already getting excited about this. Anyway let me tell you that one day, I was alone at home with my SIL and we were just resting and watching TV on the sofa and a sexy scene came on the TV. She asked me, if I enjoyed such scenes and I said they are okay. She asked me if I had any Girlfriends and I said yes but we are just friends not really Lovers. Then she popped the big question, Have you ever sex with any of them and I was shocked to hear the question but I said no. She looked at me and said have you ever had sex, I said No and I innocently asked her , What it feels like. She said it takes getting used to it but once you know how to do it, it’s a lot of fun. I asked her if she would help me learn the art. She looked at me and said only if you can keep secret. I said my lips are sealed.
She then put her hands on my thighs and start rubbing them, Than when I got a hard on and she said whoa what do we have here, she unzipped me and started playing with my hard 8 inch long dick. I got so excited that I started touching her beautiful juicy round and plump boobs. Sorry people I can not concentrate right now I have hard on thinking about this, I think I will go to the bathroom and relieve my self. Okay I am back, now where were we. O yes, she was giving me a blow job and I was playing with her boobs wow.. Then she took my hands put it inside her panties. She was so wet. I removed her panties and she guided my dick her pussy and told me she is going to make a man out of me. I was lying on the sofa and she started fucking me up and down up an down I was playing with her boobs, sucking them and fucking her at the same time, Friends let me tell you this much there us nothing a mature woman fucking you from the top. Try it if you can. It was so wild I fucked her for at least 15 minutes and then I cam inside her. Then she said it’s her time to cum, So she laid down on the sofa and she told me finger fuck and that’s when I learned the g-spot on her vagina and started rubbing it while sucking on her boobs.
She started moaning and screaming and finally she had an orgasm and her body started shaking, I got a little scared because I had never seen anything like that before so I backed off and she held my hand and said don’t leave now keep doing it. So I continued and she finally rested , I knew she had a big orgasm. She smiled at me and said wow, that was great, She asked Was it good for you , I looked at her and I confessed that every I came to bed to cuddle I used to touch her boobs and I have also seen her naked in the Shower and she looked at me and said I know. I was pretending to be asleep when you touched my boobs and then I knew you wanted me. I also wanted to fuck you because I knew you had a big dick. We both looked at each other and smiled, got dressed and pretended like nothing had happened until the next time we were alone and we fucked like rabbits again. She is a good fuck and I always used to hear her scream when she was with my brother. I used to hear the noises in the hallway and I used to jerk off and hoping it was me that was making her scream. Well I did have my chance but I wanted it more and more. I still think of those days and masturbate.

{ 0 nhận xét... read them below or add one }

Đăng nhận xét