Number 1543: Not so smart Cookie gives up on girls!

Người đăng: Unknown on Thứ Hai, 17 tháng 3, 2014

Ha! This story reminds me of a time in the mid-‘90s, finding my teenage son’s stash of Playboy magazines, and the nice afternoon I had going through them. Cookie’s pop in this story is as interested in his son’s pin-up collection as I was in mine. It’s nice when a father and son share a hobby.

But Cookie says he is through with women. Ha! again.

This is at least the second story I’ve shown where Cookie dresses up like a girl. I...er...uh...have no explanation for that.

Art by Dan Gordon (who sometimes signed his work “dang”). It’s from Cookie #14 (1948):














**********

Another story of Cookie dressing like a girl. Click on the thumbnail.




{ 0 nhận xét... read them below or add one }

Đăng nhận xét