RADHA RAJALA Fucking Sex Story Hot English And telugu sex Story

Người đăng: Unknown on Thứ Bảy, 22 tháng 3, 2014

Photo: Friends andaru dinner chesara.. Boys ikkada e girl chala horny ga unnadi, evariki e girls kavali and e girl tho em chestaru...:) :) Girls miku evaritho e night sex cheyyali ani undi :) :) @Ramya chowdary LIKE,SHARE  and COMMENT <3 :) Telugu sex storys  <3 :)
Iam shyam. I want to share with you the nice experiences I had in my joint family. My mother tongue is Telugu. I am writing some of thelines in Telugu with english translation for authenticity.I had earlier detailed three nice experiences I had. Today I want to detail the sexual experiences that my maternal cousin Radha narrated to me about her affair with her neighbour, Raja.

Radha is my elder maternal uncle’s second daughter(Vadina, Mamayya kuthuru). I used to visit my uncle in Amalapuram (a village in godavari dist in Andhra Pradesh) almost once in two years since a young age.

My uncle had 3 daughters and a son. Radha, Sridevi were elder to me by 2 and 4 years. Usha was younger to me by 2 years and

Prasad was the youngest child, younger to me by 6 years. I had beautiful sexual experiences with all three of these maternal

cousins (not to forget my aunt).

After I had a wonderful experience with my second maternal cousin, Radha, I asked her if its her first time to which she laughed at me and narrated her erotic affair with her neighbour Raja. I will detail my experience with Radha later but want to detail her affair with Raja first as its very erotic!

Raja was Radha’s classmate and her next door neighbour. Their school was 10 minute ride by cycle going across roads with unpopulated rice fields on both sides of the road.

Since childhood both grew up together, played together, saw eachother grow into beautiful youth. The first man Radha eyed was

Raja and the first woman Raja longed for was Radha.

In the pretext of picking up a pencil he used to bend underneath his chair at school to look across the room at Radha’s wonderful, growing thighs when she was seated on her bench across his desk. Radha would notice and cover her legs closely but

on a happy occasion let him have the fun.

He would purposefully say there is a problem with his cycle and ask Radha to stay back to walk with him to home. He was more interested in looking at her tender protruding nipples from the white school shirt than the conversation they had. Radha would become weak the moment Raja looked at her like that. Raja thought that was his

chance and held her hand. no one was around the rice fields…

‘enti Raja thappu..cheyyi vadulu… (raja its wrong, leave my hand..)’. said Radha.

‘Radha…please…okka muddu…vunvante…naaku istam Radha..please…

Radha..please…’ said Raja. He held her hand with one hand and with his right hand drew her close to him holding her by her

slender waist. Radha melted the moment he touched her waist.

‘nee nadumu entha baagunde…nee sallu nannu nidraponivvatam lede…Radha…naa Radha…daa(your waist is so slender and

small…your breasts are giving me sleepless nights…Radha…my Radha…come’) saying so Raja drew her into him in tight

embrace.

Radha was resisting as its wrong as per societal values…but nature was telling her otherwise…natures overtook her will.

Raja bidikogililo Radha swargam chusindi..kaalam konni ksnanaala paatu…aala nilichipoyindi..(Radha saw heaven in Raja’s

tight embrace…time stopped for them for a few seconds…in their youthful embrace..).

‘ay..evaru ra akkada…(hi there! who is it there?!)’ shouted a villager from across the field!

Radha and Raja quickly got up and hurried back home on their cycles.

My aunt and uncle were very close with Raja’s parents and they were like family friends. My uncle was into agriculture and had several rice fields, sugarcane fields, mango gardens, cash crop gardens like cashew nut etc.,. Raja’s father was a civil engineer, used to be regularly on camps, and mother a teacher. His parents were not as wealthy as my uncle’s family were. In that regard, at that yound age of 16, Radha was a princess for him.

Raja used to be better at studies than Radha. Noticing her grades at school were bad, my uncle admonished Radha to go and study with Raja, after school hours, when she was in her tenth standard. Just to be on the safe side my uncle asked his 10 year old son, Prasad, to also go to Raja’s house with his sister Radha to study there.

Now Radha and Raja both were passionate about eachother and both were at a tender age of 16! guess how hot things can go!

Radha’s heart beat was at its peak as she knocked on Raja’s door. Radha was wearing a yellow chudidaar with red border.

Raja opened the door and was stunned by the beauty in front of his door. He couldn’t believe his eyes and kept staring for a while.

Radha laughed and said ‘enti Raja antha andanga vunnana! (what Raja am I that beautiful?!)’. Raja smiled and said ‘raa Radha…Raa..enti ela vacchav? (come Radha…come…what’s brings you to my house?).

While asking this question Raja couldn’t control his eyes which were staring at the heaving hills from Radha’s Chudidaar! His

immediate urge was to pull her into his hands and rub those tender breasts to his hearts content. The more Raja looked at her like that, the more uncontrollably Radha was heaving and her breasts were jumping up and down due the heavy breathing.

Prasad, my uncle’s 10 year old son, was too young to understand the heat and passion that the teens were going through.

‘Enti intlo yevaru lera? (what..is no one at home?)’ asked Radha.

‘Nanna camp vellaru..amma invigilation work meeda pakka vooru vellindi…ee raathri yenimidintiki vasthundi (Dad went on a camp to neighbouring town…mom went to neighbouring village school for invigilation and will be back only at 8PM)’ Raja replied.

Both saw each others faces…and smiled. Rajaki muchamatalu posesthunnayi, Radha pedam korikindi (Raja was sweating in

anticipation, Radha couldn’t control and bit her lips…).

‘Prasad…neeku cinema lante istam gaa…pokiri cinema pedatha chusthavaa? (Prasad…seems you like seeing movies..I will

play pokiri movie on DVD, will you watch?)’ asked Raja.

‘yeah…pokiri…Mahesh babu…dishum..dishum…sare sare..pettu cinema pettu…’ (yeah…pokiri…Mahesh babu the hero of

the film…has lots of stunts…ok..ok…play the movie on dvd for me…)’ replied Prasad!

Raja looked at Radha and winked…she crossed her legs one on another, slightly bent her head and eyed him.

Raja kept Prasad in the front leading him to the lounge room to play the DVD and held Radha’s hand (who was walking behind

him) dearly as they walked towards the lounge room. A shiver went through Radha’s spine!

He quickly went and played Pokiri movie on the DVD and switched on the TV for Prasad.

‘Ok Prasad nuvvu ikkada cinema chudu…nenu mee akka naa room lo chaduvukuntam..(ok Prasad..you keep seeing the movie…me

and your sister will study in my room…ok..?)

‘Ok ra Raja …’ said the kid, Prasad.

He closed the lounge room door half way and stared at Radha…his Radha..his beautiful voluptous, young tender breasted, virgin Radha. He still held her hand…He drew her near to him..she couldn’t resist.

Thanivi theera muddulu mettadu (he kissed her to his hearts content).

‘Raja thappu raja..Raja thappu..please (Raja its wrong..Raja its wrong..please…)’ pleaded Radha.

‘Radha…I love you…nenu ninnu pelli chesukunntanu…ninne pellichesukuntanu…(Radha…I love you…I will marriage you…I will marry you only…)’ pleaded Raja and looked her in the eye.

I tear of joy rolled down Radha’s eyes…’nijanga Raja..Nijanga Nannu pelli chesukuntava…(true Raja? ..will you truly marry

me Raja?..’) asked Radha.

‘Nuvvante naaku chinnapati nunchi pitchi Radha…I love you…I love you Radha..(I am madly in love with you from an young age…I love you…I love you Radha’) said Raja and kissed all over her face.

Radha was over joyed and held him dearly in tight embrace..’nuvvante kuda naaku istam…nannu mosam cheyyavuga…(I also love you…you won’t use me and deceive me right?) asked Radha innocently.

‘nenu neethote vunta Radha..nuvvu kavali naaku..nuvante naa kistam (I will stay only with you Radha)

Saying this he picked her up in his arms and placed her his bed in his room. He quickly went and locked his room. He came over and leapt on to the bed and drew Radha into him and smooched her.

‘umm..entha andamga vunnave..nee sallu chudaniyyi…(umm..what a beauty you are…let me see your breasts…?).

He pressed her breasts from over her chudidaar…Radha was melting and biting her lips which each wicked act Raja did. He slid his hands from inside her chudidaar top , inside her petticoat and pinched her nipples hard! Radha cunt juices flowed

like the ganges on this and she drew him onto her breasts.

Radha quickly removed her petticoat and chudidaar top. Round beautiful tender breasts eyed him. Radha eyed the lust in Raja’s

eyes. It was the first time a man has seen her tender juicy breasts. The thought itself was enough for them to stand up erect

with her nipples protruded like two peaks of twin mountains.

Raja licked her nipples and placed one hand over her cunt and started massaging it from over her pant. Radha was seeing and

feeling heaven…it was uncontrollable…her legs were going up and down for each kiss on her tender breasts and each stroke

of massage on her cunt.

‘…uu…aaa..enchesthunnav…uu..(uu…aaa…what are you doing to me?!…) saying this Radha kissed Raja passionately…

Raja’s dick was like a hot iron rod by now and was paining from inside his pants…Radha looked at the bulge and eyed him

with desire.

‘kaavala…daa..cheeku (you want it..come …suck it..) said Raja and removed his pant and underwear. A rock solid six inch

rod swung onto Radha’s face.

‘chee…nenu chekanu…chee..siggu naaku…(no…I feel shy…I won’t suck it…)’ said Radha..

‘intha daaka vachaka..inka nenu edichepithe adichayyale…cheeku donga! (once we come thus far…you have to do what I tell

you…suck it..you silly fellow!’) said Raja and thrust his rod into Radha’s mouth. It was more than a mouthful!

He was swinging his hips to and fro as if fucking her mouth. Radha was sucking it more and more. The more she sucked, the

more it grew.

Raja paamu padaga vippindi…panja kotti busa koduthondi (Raja’s tool is now ready for a blasting session!).

Raja couldn’t control anymore, he pulled his cock from her mouth and removed Radha’s clothes quickly.

‘nee thodalu em baagunnaye…donga langa…daa(what sexy thighs you have…you sexy bitch..come..) said Raja and massaged her

thighs with both hands.

‘undu nee puku notitho dengani mundu…(wait…let me fuck your cunt with my tongue first…) and he spread her legs and

licked the sides of her cunt…he kissed her on the sides of her vagina…he kept his left hand on her clitoris and massaged

there and while doing that spread her vagina lips with the fingers of his right hand and licked on the sides of her vagina

lips…It was uncontrollable pleasure for Radha…

‘uu…aa..uu…Raja..aa…uu..’ she was moaning.

Raja licked deep into her vagina with his tongue while rubbing her clitoris with his left hand her…in and out …in and out

with his tongue.

‘aa..aa..uu..’ went Radha and started moving her hips upwards and upwards for more and more pleasure…

‘Ninnu vellatho dengutha ippudu aagu…’ (let me fuck you with my fingers now!, wait!) and he removed his tongue and inserted

his middle finger into her cunt.

‘aaaaaa..aaaaa…’ went Radha. ‘Baaagunda…?’ asked Raja. ‘uuu…cheyyi…inka lopaliki…cheyyi!(uuu…do it…do it even deeper inside me!’ said Radha..

‘cinema avvadaaniki muudu gantlu time undi…mana istham (there is 3 hours to go for the movie to complete…its our wish and

enough time!) said Raja and increased the pace of his finger fucking.

‘ah..ah..ah..aaaa..aaa’ went Radha and dripped her cunt juice into Raja’s hand.

‘ente …intha rasam kaarchav…donga! (what dear…you dripped so much juice…!) said Raja.

Radha held her head into her face feeling shy.

She eyed Raja with love and passion…’daa Raja…dengu nannu…daa…inka aapukolenu…daa Raja dengu nannu…please…(come Raja…fuck me…come…I cannot control my passion anymore…come Raja fuck me…please…)

Raja’s dick was swinging like a wild stallion with all the passion. He spread Radha’s legs apart and with one push inserted his dick into her wet cunt.

‘aaaaaaaaaaaa…aaaa…’ went Radha..and eyed him.

‘enti raa needi anthundi…naa puku chitli pothundi raa jagartha raa..orey Raja…(what Raja, yours is so big…my cunt will

tear today…be careful …my Raja..).

‘Dengina koddi nee puku perugu thunde…naa Thammuda maazaka…raa lanja…ee rojuki naa panta pandindi…raa..dengi dengi

vodilipedatha ninnu…combined studies combined gaa vundi chesukundam..raa (as I fuck you your cunt will grow in size…my

dick’s magic is like that…come you bitch..after so long my desire is being fulfilled…come…I will fuck and fuck you

again…combined studies are to be done with both of us physically combined together!…come!).

Raja was ramming his dick hard into her cunt..’uu…uuu…aa…aa..aaa..Raja…’ Radha was swinging left and right, up and down on the bed.

The sounds only made Raja even more horny…and he fucked her even harder…he held her breasts with both hands and twisted

and pressed them to hearts content.

He fell over her in classic position with his legs inside her separated legs and his dick deep inside her to give her even

more penetration.

He lay over her and kissed her dearly.

‘ay…lanja annaye nannu…nenu nee lanja naa (ay…why did you call me bitch..am I your bitch?!)’ asked Radha and bit him on

his ear.

‘anthene…nuvvu naa lanjavi, nuvvu naa saani vi…nenu dora ni…nuvvu dora saanivi…(yes…you are my bitch…you are my

keep…) and thrust his dick deep into her.

‘raa raa cheyyi…ee lanjani satisfy cheyyara dammunte…cheyyi…’(come…do it…satisfy this bitch…if you have the guts…do it..come!) said Radha.

Raja got mad at this…he rammed his dick even harder in her…dhad..dhad..dhad…he rammed it to and fro…back and

forth…the bed was shaking for the force of their copulation!

‘aaaa..aa.aa.uu..aaa…uu…daa..daa…Raja..daa..naaku nuvvu kaavali…oka saari lanjani chesesav..inka thappadu

neeku…neneppuadigithe appudu dengalinannu…uu..aa.baagundi..inka..daa (aaa.aa.aa.uu..aaa..uu..come…come..Raja..come..I

need you…once you made me a bitch…you have to fuck me now..whenever I ask you…uu..aa..its nice…even more…come)

Radha was moving her hips up into the air from bed for each thrust into her cunt by Raja with his dick…she was having

multiple orgasms and held Raja with wild passion.

‘Radha…nenu inka aaapukolene…neemaanana nuvvu recchipothunnav..karchesthunnav…nenu karchali inka…(Radha..I can’t control it anymore…you are going berseck and dripping your juices with multiple orgasms as you feel like…its time for me

to release now!).

‘raa raa Raja vachey..naa Periods inne ayyayi…inka ovulation ki rendu vaaralu time vundi..ippudu nuvvu kaarchina naaku kadupu raadu (come..come..Raja come…I just completed my periods yesterday..there is still 2 weeks time for my ovulation..even if you come in me now the chances of my falling pregnant are nil…come..)

I was relieved hearing this but wanted to take utmost pleasure…I held her dearly…kissed her passionately and started giving deep lengthy strokes with my dick.

‘aaa..Raja…daa…nuvvu raa naa Raja vi…dengu nannu…maa akkaki, chelleliki, evvariki, maa ammaki daakkaledu ee sukham…kaastha naa kante andanga vuntarani maha posu vallaki…naaku dakkindi ee sukham…dengu…raa…’ (come…Raja…come…you are my Raja…fuck me…my sisters don’t have this pleasure…my mom doesn’t have this pleasure…they may be slightly more beautiful than me and arrogant about it..but I got this pleasure…fuck me…come…).

‘raave lanja raa….neeku kaavalante mee akkalini, ammani kuda denguthane langa…entha andanga vuntare…andam factory ena vundente mee intlo…(come you bitch..come…if you want I will fuck your sisters and mother…how fuckingly beautiful you

are…did you have a factory at home to produce these beauties for us!).

Raja was going full force into Radha…

‘aaa..aaa…malliga…raa..malliga..naa puku chittlipothundiraa…malligaa…(aaa.aaa…slowly…man…slowly…my cunt is

tearing with your force…do it slow…) shouted Radha..

Raja was in no mood to stop. He closed his eyes and lay totally over her, had his face deep into the gap between her ear and

shoulders and kissed passionately which ramming his dick full throttle into her moving his hips up and down.

‘aaa..aaa…uuu..daa…come…vachey…daa…raa…Raja…vachey!(come inside me Raja..come!).

‘aa..aaa…aaaaaaaaaah!’ and he came in her!

she climaxed once more and bit him hard on his shoulder. He brought his mouth to her breasts and suck them hard there.

They lay on each other in tight embrace! they were like that for 5 minutes in total exhaustion. he held her face dearly and

kissed dearly.

Raja said ‘ay…sorry ra..ninnu lanja annanu..mood lo ala vachesindi (ay..sorry Radha…I called you a bitch…in the mood I said like

that but didn’t intend it!).

‘enduku…sorry! nenu nee lanja ne! nuvvu naa dora vee..nenu nee dora saanini! (why sorry?!, I am your bitch only…you are

my boss and I am your servant!)’ said Radha and kissed him passionately.

Radha and Raja continued their combined studies for several years. He treated her like his servant. They continued their combined studies on the terrace of their house during summer holidays too!He made her suck his dick, his balls, drink his semen and he drank her juices. They used condoms later to avoid Radha getting pregnant. He ordered Radha never to wear a panty so its always convenient for him to lift her dress and fuck her whenever he pleased without having the trouble to remove her panty!

This continued for many years. Later my uncle sensed there was something fishy going on and asked her to stop studies and got her married to a rich landlord in a nearby village against her will.

My uncle didn’t know the full extent of Radha’s affair with Raja. Radha mentioned to her mom that she is interested in Raja but elders did not allow marriage between them as they thought they grew up like brother and sister.

Radha and Raja consoled eachother but later smiled at eachother. Its better this way they thought. As its only a nearby village where Radha’s in-laws are, she used to visit her parents regularly and Raja too even more regularly!

{ 0 nhận xét... read them below or add one }

Đăng nhận xét